Looking for recommendations for an e-mail tune.

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

jetskier369

Looking for recommendations for an e-mail tune.

Post by jetskier369 »

I have an 05 Mustang GT with an Air Raid Racing CAI (requires a tune). After running a tune for 4 yrs I started getting DTC codes P0104 (Mass or Volume air Flow Circuit Intermittent) P0172 (bank 1 rich) and P0175 (bank 2 rich). Took it to ford garage, who clean the PCM and wiring, and said if that didn't fix it would be a problem with the custom tune. Codes came back, so I put the factory air box, and tune back in, Tomorrow will be a week of driving with the codes not coming back. I contacted the current place the tune is from, and have received poor customer service on trying to get it fixed.

So as the subject says, I'm looking for recommendations for getting an a new e-mail tune.
mikel

Re: Looking for recommendations for an e-mail tune.

Post by mikel »

how does the preloaded canned tune perform?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jetskier369

Post by jetskier369 »

I haven't tried it, as I wasn't sure if it was just to get a little extra out of a direct replacement CAI, or for mine that requires a tune.
mikel

Post by mikel »

the provided airaid CAI tune should work great, give it a shot and let me know :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DrmThmpr

Post by DrmThmpr »

Hey Mikel, I have a 2016 Mustang GT and own a Trinty T-1000 from a Ram truck I had previously. Right now I am running a canned 93 tune for JLT CAI and tune is pretty good. However I am adding more to the car and can't find anyone who writes Ford tunes to Diablo/Mopar tuners? They all say sorry we don't tune with Diablo buy an SCT or N-Guage? I don't want to spend more money for a tuner when I already have one and like. Hopefully you can tell me who will write emailed tunes for Fords or where I can go to get CMR tune written for my ride. Thanks
tuningss

Post by tuningss »

DrmThmpr wrote:Hey Mikel, I have a 2016 Mustang GT and own a Trinty T-1000 from a Ram truck I had previously. Right now I am running a canned 93 tune for JLT CAI and tune is pretty good. However I am adding more to the car and can't find anyone who writes Ford tunes to Diablo/Mopar tuners? They all say sorry we don't tune with Diablo buy an SCT or N-Guage? I don't want to spend more money for a tuner when I already have one and like. Hopefully you can tell me who will write emailed tunes for Fords or where I can go to get CMR tune written for my ride. Thanks
We can help. Visit our website or email for more info. mike at tpctuning dot com
Certified Advanced EFI Calibrators for Ford, GM and DCX/Jeep Vehicles.
http://www.tpctuning.com