problem loading tune 08 f350 6.4 I ps

Post questions/comments about your Trinity for your Ford diesel truck.

Moderator: mikel

crazeecanadian

problem loading tune 08 f350 6.4 I ps

Post by crazeecanadian »

Hi guys. I've been running the same tune for almost a year now with no issues. I had to take my truck to the dealer for service so I put it back to stock with no issue. The problem started when I tried to put the performance tune back in. Everything was going fine until the 40% mark of downloading the pcm. It said "unable.to download is key on?" With the option to continue. The key was on and I kept hitting continue. It would load another 1% then same message would pop up. I did this maybe a dozen times until it wouldn't do anything. I powered down the trinity and power. It backed up.and was prompted to restore factory tune so I did with no issue so I thought. The issue now is that my cruise control doesn't work. It always worked in stock mode but it didn't when I was running a tune. If.you go back to my previous posts you will see the discussion. So here are my concerns. Why did I have that issue while loading a tune? And is it possible that I'm really not running my factory tune right now...if.i was cruise should work. I tried to reload factory tune this morning through the trouble shooting menu and said something along the lines of no stock to save or already loaded. Sorry about the novel but just trying to give as much info as I can

Thanks