2011+ Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Jeep Tuning

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Stryker88

Re: 2011+ Dodge, Chrysler, Ram and Jeep Tuning

Post by Stryker88 »

I posted this in another thread but trying to hit as many as possible to spread the good news. Thanks for the hard work guys!! Cant wait to get my hands on one. :lol:
Tcl1964wg

Post by Tcl1964wg »

Can i use My Trinity that i use on my 2012 challenger on my 2013 Ram? If so, how do i whip the old tunes off and start over?
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

Tcl1964wg wrote:Can i use My Trinity that i use on my 2012 challenger on my 2013 Ram? If so, how do i whip the old tunes off and start over?
If you return the challenger to stock then update you can write a tune to the 13 Ram
NKY BULLET

Post by NKY BULLET »

I just bought the T-1000 for my 09 ram 1500 Laramie but haven't used it just yet. My wife has a 2013 jeep Compass with the 4 cyl. I believe me ram gets better gas mileage right now :-). Will there be any future updates so I can do some work on the gas mileage with the compass?

Thanks,
Charlie
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trinity T1000 (93 Octane Tune)
Mopar Cold air intake
Coming soon-Magnaflow Catback with Y-pipe
Firedog452

Post by Firedog452 »

Was wondering if the T1000 will work on a 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 6.4L Hemi?
Gpizz1028

Post by Gpizz1028 »

I have a 2014 jeep wrangler and the screen on my t1000 has a message saying
Important
Turn the ignition on, but do not start the engine. Apply parking brake to turn off lights and conserve battery.
Continue
So I have done this several times and it says wait 5 seconds and the same message keeps popping up.
I have tried unplugging and followed directions, I have driven the jeep without it plugged in and tried again with no luck.
Any suggestions?
RuffRider

Post by RuffRider »

I just returned from the dealer and $130.00 poorer but the problems the Trinity caused with my A/C and EVIC controls are all fixed within 30 minutes. The root issue is that the DS Trinity wiped out the TIPM (Total Integrated Power Module- Fuse block) so the TIPM didn't know what vehicle it was in since it is used in all Chrysler/ Dodge vehicles. It needed to be reconfigured with the specs for my VIN number to reload all of the features my Rubi JK has: like A/C steering stereo controls, auto headlights, rear hardtop wiper, etc...
Now everything is working fine but DS still doesn't know when they will have the quick adjusts fixed so it doesn't kill the config. in the TIPM. I just noticed this morning that there is now a 13 Crom on the update page but still no info from DS telling us what is in it. I bought this tuner in good faith (over $600.00 of my hard earned good faith) and they said this morning that I should steer clear of the quick adjusts (like tire size adjustments) which is one of the main reasons for buying it.
Come on DS, work on this seriously as this has been going on since October of 2012. Turning a blind eye and even worse, not informing your customers of the problems the quick adjust can cause is poor business at the very least and malicious on the other end...
IF the Trinity can wipe out the TIPM why can't DS pull the same files that the dealer did to restore it?!?!?!?
Being 1st on the market with a product (2011+ Chrysler tunes) doesn't mean $hit when you have done your due dilengence with PROPER testing! :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing:
2012 JKU RUBIKONG: Far too much to list here...
wagonman

Post by wagonman »

RuffRider wrote:I just returned from the dealer and $130.00 poorer but the problems the Trinity caused with my A/C and EVIC controls are all fixed within 30 minutes. The root issue is that the DS Trinity wiped out the TIPM (Total Integrated Power Module- Fuse block) so the TIPM didn't know what vehicle it was in since it is used in all Chrysler/ Dodge vehicles. It needed to be reconfigured with the specs for my VIN number to reload all of the features my Rubi JK has: like A/C steering stereo controls, auto headlights, rear hardtop wiper, etc...
Now everything is working fine but DS still doesn't know when they will have the quick adjusts fixed so it doesn't kill the config. in the TIPM. I just noticed this morning that there is now a 13 Crom on the update page but still no info from DS telling us what is in it. I bought this tuner in good faith (over $600.00 of my hard earned good faith) and they said this morning that I should steer clear of the quick adjusts (like tire size adjustments) which is one of the main reasons for buying it.
Come on DS, work on this seriously as this has been going on since October of 2012. Turning a blind eye and even worse, not informing your customers of the problems the quick adjust can cause is poor business at the very least and malicious on the other end...
IF the Trinity can wipe out the TIPM why can't DS pull the same files that the dealer did to restore it?!?!?!?
Being 1st on the market with a product (2011+ Chrysler tunes) doesn't mean $hit when you have done your due dilengence with PROPER testing! :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing:
Don't install the v.1r13. I just did on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was awful. I hope it didn't damage anything. I'm waiting on a response from them to figure it out. It went into limp mode on me and wouldn't run.
ericwilkerson

Post by ericwilkerson »

Hey anyone. I have a question. I am very new to this site and the trinity 1000. How do I create the most horsepower for my 2014 charger rt? What do I adjust to make this happen? Thanks
buck

Post by buck »

I have a 2015 ram 5.7 hemi and programed my truck and now it is saying that its in recovery mode can anybody help I need to go to work
Frusjum

Post by Frusjum »

Hi. Was trying to change my tune back to default. But when i was in the proces it did not go accordingly. Now my car wont start. Wheni tried to do it again as i was pressing performance button on my t1000 it says "unable to get vin pcm. I removed the connection of my t1000 and tried the process at least 5 times but the results were the same
Please help as my dodge challenger rt 5.7 wont start anymore.

Engine warning and a lightning bolt just on the side of my battery icon is showing along with the abs and traction icons are also lit.if these are of any concern.
JAYxNYCE

Post by JAYxNYCE »

does the most recent update include tuning for a

2012 RAM 1500 R/T?

I have the trinity T-1000
Canfieldcm

Post by Canfieldcm »

Hello, I have just recently installed the DiabloSport Trinity tuner on my car. I have a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Blacktop package. I have installed a K&N CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust and a throttle body spacer. The current tunes do not have anything for the 2014 SXT with CAI. Does anyone have any ideas about modifying WOT fuel/spark or when a tune will be out for this car with CAI? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.....
heath t

Post by heath t »

Hello. I have a 2014 Grand Cherokee, and I'm wanting to go to a larger tire. I cant seem to find any info anywhere about tire size reprogramming. I have a Trinity, and I have not tried to use it yet, but from what I've read, it does not support the Diesel. I have no intention of modifying anything but the tire size. Any options?

Thank you.

FYI I wasn't sure where to post this question.
mikel

Post by mikel »

we dont offer any solution for hte Diesel cherokee at this time.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com