Trinity locking up when I get to page 5 loading gauges 2 log

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

ColdfusionDesigns

Re: Trinity locking up when I get to page 5 loading gauges 2

Post by ColdfusionDesigns »

No problem. So it sounds like all dodge vehicles are having problems. Im sure Diablosport will will get a fix going soon. I think the trinity tunes fine still. It has to be just the pids and logging part of the crom that is having issues.
Chad Gill
davidcroskey

Post by davidcroskey »

I am having all of the same problems on 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi. Just to add to list of pissed off Dodge/Ram owners.

It truly baffles my mind that a company would sell something for $600 and then just hide form taking responsibility on their own damn forum.

Could you imagine if we all bought iPhones and Apple told us we needed to take hours out of our day to install a software work around just for the phone to work? Wouldn't happen.

BS!!!! Take responsibility DiabloSport and fix this issue! Stop relying on your customers to find the solutions to your problems.
SRT ROB

Post by SRT ROB »

Count me I to . I brought the trinity in the house to upload a different custom tune and the DS downloader took over the unit and auto updated to the 1r10g crom from the 1r09r that I had in it with not a single problem , now I have all the same problems as the rest of you !!!!!
srt8dan20102

Post by srt8dan20102 »

davidcroskey wrote:I am having all of the same problems on 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi. Just to add to list of pissed off Dodge/Ram owners.

It truly baffles my mind that a company would sell something for $600 and then just hide form taking responsibility on their own damn forum.

Could you imagine if we all bought iPhones and Apple told us we needed to take hours out of our day to install a software work around just for the phone to work? Wouldn't happen.

BS!!!! Take responsibility DiabloSport and fix this issue! Stop relying on your customers to find the solutions to your problems.

HA!! Tell me about it. Useless support. Revert to the original crom on the download page, no letter next to it and now mine is fixed. NO help from support, it was a fellow member!

Difference between apple VS Diablo... Diablo is messing with our $$$$$cars/trucks. Apple cares! Diablo could careless once they got the brick sold.
2012 srt8 Charger Redline
180 Tstat, Mopar CAI, Magnaflow cat back, Trinity, Arrington Catch Can
rudedog

Post by rudedog »

Same problem here. My New Years resolution was to do more data logging. That didnt go so well :drivingbad:

Well, made sure my desktop apps where updated to the latest versions (DataViewer 3.3.0.8 and DSDownloader_Installer_2.2.2.8 (2.2.2.7 vs 2.2.28 is another issue in it's own - will post separately)

Plugged unit into PC and updated tuner to latest crom

Went outside reloaded canned tune and tried to log but I'm also getting the freezing trying to use the 2007-up PIDS. I thought it was a corrupt dashboard layout and was on the site getting ready to download johan's recommended PIDS when I came across several threads, from others having the same problem.

Same thing happening with mine, freezing up on logging.

2010 Challenger RT 6-speed with analog AFR input

Is Diablosport doing anything to fix this issue?
2010 Challenger R/T Classic | 6sp | STP | Lockpick v.4 w/cam | Trinity w/1r10g.crom | JBA shorties | Hi-flow cats | Hi-Flow exhaust | 85MM ported and polished TB | AFR hood w/CAI | 93 Oct. | hi performance 93Oct w/ CAI tune
rudedog

Post by rudedog »

Is anyone getting help when you call in on this? Seems like support is ignoring these types of threads and the latest crom "g" is still effected?

I guess I have to call in or email.

Oh and the online support form does not seem to work.....
2010 Challenger R/T Classic | 6sp | STP | Lockpick v.4 w/cam | Trinity w/1r10g.crom | JBA shorties | Hi-flow cats | Hi-Flow exhaust | 85MM ported and polished TB | AFR hood w/CAI | 93 Oct. | hi performance 93Oct w/ CAI tune
mikel

Post by mikel »

we;re working on this guys.

I didnt see these issues on any of the vehicles I had in here for testing, so something broke along the way, we'll sort it out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rudedog

Post by rudedog »

Thanks Mikel,

Just received an email from my email this morning to call with the unit connected to the computer so Diablo can back date the unit and I can install an older working CROM.

Hope you guys/gals can figure this out ASAP so we don't have to worry about updating the unit by mistake.
Fredericks

Post by Fredericks »

mikel wrote:we;re working on this guys.

I didnt see these issues on any of the vehicles I had in here for testing, so something broke along the way, we'll sort it out.

Mike, if the crom without the "G" version is working on my 2012 charger srt8, can you tell me if i need the lastest update in order to run on my new 2014 Ram 8 speed?
mikel

Post by mikel »

rudedog wrote:Same problem here. My New Years resolution was to do more data logging. That didnt go so well :drivingbad:

Well, made sure my desktop apps where updated to the latest versions (DataViewer 3.3.0.8 and DSDownloader_Installer_2.2.2.8 (2.2.2.7 vs 2.2.28 is another issue in it's own - will post separately)

Plugged unit into PC and updated tuner to latest crom

Went outside reloaded canned tune and tried to log but I'm also getting the freezing trying to use the 2007-up PIDS. I thought it was a corrupt dashboard layout and was on the site getting ready to download johan's recommended PIDS when I came across several threads, from others having the same problem.

Same thing happening with mine, freezing up on logging.

2010 Challenger RT 6-speed with analog AFR input

Is Diablosport doing anything to fix this issue?
have you tried disconnecting the analog input to make sure its not related to the issue?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rudedog

Post by rudedog »

Yep, has been working for a while up until just after New Years when I updated everything (including the crom)
rudedog

Post by rudedog »

So far so good, with the help of customer support was able to downgrade to 1r10 and so far all is good. I'll try some extended data logging tomorrow.
sharkcohen

Post by sharkcohen »

Good news there.
texasraider

Post by texasraider »

I have 2006 Charger R/T.. Same issue, cannot log or create gauge pages without freezing up. Needs to be fixed or they need to take the latest update off their page and allow us to auto update to the latest version know to work while the latest bugs are worked out. Very frustrating. :punisher:
texasraider

Post by texasraider »

Okay, I listed to the others and found the older operating system and installed. It seems to have worked allowing me to layout gauges for logging. Definitely a bug with the latest update and some cars. Hard to pinpoint since mine is an 06 and others are 2012's.