Trinity T-1000 wont power up PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

tyler_roberts

Trinity T-1000 wont power up PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post by tyler_roberts »

i HAVE A 2014 CHRYSLER 300C 5.7 HEMI I PLUGED THE PROGRAMMER IN TO THE VEHICLE AND I WENT THROUGHT THE DEMO MODE. WHEN I WENT OUT OF DEMO AND PUT MY VEHICLE INFOMATION INTO THE PROGRAMMER AND PRESSED CONTINUE IT TURNED OF AND DID NOT TURN BACK ON AND HAS TWO RED LIGHTS POWERED ON BUT IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING
mikel

Re: Trinity T-1000 wont power up PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post by mikel »

will it boot up on USB?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
tyler_roberts

Post by tyler_roberts »

No the two red lights stay on when plugged inTO USB but the screen does not power up
mikel

Post by mikel »

something is wrong there for sure, Id fill out the return form on the website and get it sent in for a fix.

Tahnks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
tyler_roberts

Post by tyler_roberts »

Look i have seen your comments before as I looked for the problem. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U TOLD TO SEND THEIR PRODUCTS BACK IN??? You OBVIOUSLY do NOT know what u are talking about.... SO u have all these people that just want their products fix that they spent ALOT of money on them I KNOW u need to go and learn about the products before you tell anybody to send their stuff back in because I simply call customer service this after noon but first I waited ONE HOUR before anybody would pick up my call on hold. I WAS SUPRISED THAT THE NICE MAN COULD TAKE ME THROUGHT THE PROCESS TO FIX IT.

SO TO ANYBODY THAT THIS MAN HAS TOLD TO SEND THERE STUFF BACK IN DONT LISEN!!(:
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

tyler_roberts wrote:Look i have seen your comments before as I looked for the problem. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U TOLD TO SEND THEIR PRODUCTS BACK IN??? You OBVIOUSLY do NOT know what u are talking about.... SO u have all these people that just want their products fix that they spent ALOT of money on them I KNOW u need to go and learn about the products before you tell anybody to send their stuff back in because I simply call customer service this after noon but first I waited ONE HOUR before anybody would pick up my call on hold. I WAS SUPRISED THAT THE NICE MAN COULD TAKE ME THROUGHT THE PROCESS TO FIX IT.

SO TO ANYBODY THAT THIS MAN HAS TOLD TO SEND THERE STUFF BACK IN DONT LISEN!!(:
You know he's the Tech Support Manager, right?
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
tyler_roberts

Post by tyler_roberts »

I don't care who he is!!
If he was the tech manager why could be not have told me what the man on the phone told me??? Because if I wouldn't have called I would have had to send my t-1000 in for them to check when it was a some what simple fix.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Im sorry for trying to help sir, what you described as the issue was not anything I have ever seen to be fixable. It would seem to me a simple thank you for one of our techs getting you going is all thats needed, but you are welcome to air your grievances.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Elgersma6937

Post by Elgersma6937 »

Hi I have the same problem. I was tuning my 2011 dodge ram and when I put the vehicle info in it turned off so I unplugged it and tried again it wouldn't power up only 1 red light stays on. I also tried using USB into the computer and same thing. Just wondering if anyone knows a simple fix for this instead of going through the the hassle and sending it back.
Bsnavely

Post by Bsnavely »

Mine just did the same thing after doing the update and utting in the vehicle info