TCM Tuning Not Available For 06 Dodge Ram 2500

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

CJohnson06PowerWagon

TCM Tuning Not Available For 06 Dodge Ram 2500

Post by CJohnson06PowerWagon »

Hello

It would seem that the new update has caused the loss of TCM tuning options on my 2006 dodge ram 2500 5.7Hemi.

Upon reading of the forums and other sources....the last known update that supported this was 1r10.

I would really like to use this feature. It is part of the reason I purchased this product.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
AZHEMI

Re: TCM Tuning Not Available For 06 Dodge Ram 2500

Post by AZHEMI »

TCM tuning has been lost since 2014, and DS has no intensions of bringing it back, i lost it for my 05 ram. Just said fuck it and went with HP Tuners.
2013 Ram 1500 Express 5.7, Zone 6" lift, Predator 2 tuned,
bbqman

Post by bbqman »

AZHEMI: I haven't checked this forum for a long time. How does the HP compare to DS(before the TCM loss)? Can you have someone custom tune? If so who does it? Hemifever? White Lightning? I gave up a long time ago on DS after I loss my TCM tune ability and just bought a Superchips. It was better than nothing but want a custom tune back!!!!
06 1500 slt, SBRC, 5.7, tow package, 20" wheels, 3:94, K&N CAI, True Duals high flow cats with magnaflows, LineX bed coating, limo tint, debadged....and SUPERCHIPS TUNER cause it's the only one that works!!!!!!
AZHEMI

Post by AZHEMI »

HP Tuners offers the tcm support you can buy the entire suite and use what they include or get with a dyno shop and use the software to create custom tunes. DS over the last few years has done nothing to bring back the tcm support for the 05s. It was in the tune prior to 1r10 release which goes back a couple of years. I let them run the gammit of , we will look into it , to we need a vehicle to bring it back. So like my previous post said fuck it. And as you skim over not just the dcx files, they cant seem to fix previous bugs, and still release shit updates that brick pcms, put vehicles into limp mode. Call them out on it and its never fixed. I went on facebook and posted videos on you tube , helll even got pics on here about bugged updates. Got nowhere, so i took my cash else where.
2013 Ram 1500 Express 5.7, Zone 6" lift, Predator 2 tuned,
speedy

Post by speedy »

Ah I was just checking to see what has been done about this issue. I was one of the first ones to be affected by losing transmission support. Actually had trans tune issues from day 1. They were trying to help then all of a sudden they started ignoring me but never told me they couldn't fix it. I had multiple other issues and either never heard back or got a vague responses that lead to nothing. There was literally No progress in a fix. Left me hanging. Total BS... I still run the engine tune on my trinity but wanted to switch to a HP tune. But I got a job with a company truck so I never drive it anymore. Do not see the point in doing anything with it right now. If I do itll be a HP tuner for sure.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body