Csrt4 N2mb wotbox misfire monitor shut off

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

08csrt4

Csrt4 N2mb wotbox misfire monitor shut off

Post by 08csrt4 »

I have an 08 caliber srt4 that I installed n2mb wotbox in a year ago and haven't been able to use the 2step feature due to misfire and seen that I can upload my original backup and last tune written to have you guys on here turn off the misfire monitor. I would really appreciate it.
Attachments
08 csrt4 original backup.drg
(781.23 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
08 csrt4 last tune written 91 oct.drg
(3.25 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
08csrt4

Re: Csrt4 N2mb wotbox misfire monitor shut off

Post by 08csrt4 »

Is this posted correctly? The other posts I've seen for similar things got replies in 12 to 24 hours just curious if I posted in the correct place. Thanks
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

08csrt4 wrote:Is this posted correctly? The other posts I've seen for similar things got replies in 12 to 24 hours just curious if I posted in the correct place. Thanks
Yep here you go.
Attachments
08_csrt4_2step.drg
(573.54 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
08csrt4

Post by 08csrt4 »

Thank you very much!
08csrt4

Post by 08csrt4 »

Is there supposed to be an original backup with that 2step file? I'm getting an error and can't upload the tune to tool.. I'll attach an image of error.
Attachments
20160626_114421.jpg
20160626_114421.jpg (11.65 MiB) Viewed 4086 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

you export the backup from your tool.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
08csrt4

Post by 08csrt4 »

so no matter what way i try to upload the custom tune with the original back up doesn't match up with the 2step.drg file i have tried re downloading the original i sent and the one sent to me and they don't match. i have re pulled my original from my trinity and that doesn't work either. originally i unmarried the trinity and tried importing the custom tune and noticed that wasn't the correct way so i put the 91 octane tune back on and tried to push the tune in again and it still says the original doesn't match the custom tune im trying to import

so i unmarried the trinity, updated it again. put the 91 back on pulled that tune file and the original and im going to attach them in this post and im hoping you can turn off the misfire monitor on this 91 file. i wont change anything with the trinity until i get the new 91 modified and im really hoping that will work... thanks in advance..
Attachments
PCM_05155201AB_Perf_91oct.drg
(3.25 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
PCM_05155201AB.drg
(781.23 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
mitsuevors

Post by mitsuevors »

08csrt4 wrote:so no matter what way i try to upload the custom tune with the original back up doesn't match up with the 2step.drg file i have tried re downloading the original i sent and the one sent to me and they don't match. i have re pulled my original from my trinity and that doesn't work either. originally i unmarried the trinity and tried importing the custom tune and noticed that wasn't the correct way so i put the 91 octane tune back on and tried to push the tune in again and it still says the original doesn't match the custom tune im trying to import

so i unmarried the trinity, updated it again. put the 91 back on pulled that tune file and the original and im going to attach them in this post and im hoping you can turn off the misfire monitor on this 91 file. i wont change anything with the trinity until i get the new 91 modified and im really hoping that will work... thanks in advance..

DID YOU GET THIS SOLVED?
HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, AND AS ALWAYS THEY GUYS DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES, AND THE EMAILS THEY ARE SENDING ME ARE USELESS.
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, AND NO MATTER WHAT IT TELLS ME BACKUP FILE DOES NOT MATCH
Jimmytop

Post by Jimmytop »

mitsuevors wrote: DID YOU GET THIS SOLVED?
HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, AND AS ALWAYS THEY GUYS DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES, AND THE EMAILS THEY ARE SENDING ME ARE USELESS.
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, AND NO MATTER WHAT IT TELLS ME BACKUP FILE DOES NOT MATCH
Not same issue, but I finally got someone to answer the phone support, explained my problem, and was told to send them an email instead...LOL.
That was Monday morning Oct 31 and I have received no response. So then I used the online tech support contact form yesterday and still no response.
Forum posts are not being responded to at all so far this week. Last DS support post anywhere in any of these forums was Friday Oct 28. Unfortunately, this is not unusual....
I am guessing they are all at SEMA this week. Boondoggle. Even the spam posts aren't being cleaned up
:blowup: