2015 Ram 1500 5.7L 8 Speed Transmission

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

vinnymonty

2015 Ram 1500 5.7L 8 Speed Transmission

Post by vinnymonty »

I am interested in purchasing TRINITY + PCM SWAP, DODGE TRUCK 2015+ (5.7 8SPEED) - T1003 for my 2015 Ram 1500 with the aforementioned engine and transmission. I have tried calling Diablo 3 times and I never can get someone on the phone.

Will I need to purchase anything else to use this tuner / programmer? Do I need to purchase a Diablo PCM in order to use this tuner / programmer? Or can I use it on my stock PCM? Do I need to leave this tuner / programmer plugged into the OBD2 port at all times after the PCM has been tuned / programmed / flashed?

Also, I recently installed tow mirrors with puddle lights and turn signals on them. My truck has the ports for this harnesses to be plugged into, but the PCM has to be flashed in order to get the turn signals and puddle lights to work, can this tuner / programmer do that as well?

Thank you.
mikel

Re: 2015 Ram 1500 5.7L 8 Speed Transmission

Post by mikel »

you'll get a new pcm from us as art of the kit, then send your stock pcm back, nothing else needed.
Device does not need to stay plugged in to keep the tunes loaded.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
vinnymonty

Post by vinnymonty »

What do you mean send my PCM back?
If I order this piece will I be without us even of my truck until the PCM's come in?
I have to get the PCM with the tuner? I can't just use the tuner of my stock PCM?
mikel

Post by mikel »

this is a pcm swap. You cant tune the stock pcm hence the reason we offer 23 different options for getting the pcmmodified. Either buy a new modified pcm from us, or send your pcm here to be modfdified, or purchase a pcm swap part number and we send you the tuner, then you go to our site and submit a form for us to send you a modified pcm. Once you have th emodified pcm you send the stock pcm back to us.

Details here:

http://www.diablosport.com/latest-relea ... eep-dodge/

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com