2015 Dodge Challenger + T1000

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

mormsbee

2015 Dodge Challenger + T1000

Post by mormsbee »

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 with 6.4L
T1000 Trinity
Updated 4-13-2017 to latest Dodge Gas Revision
Everything was going great, I was at the very last step, installing the tune, when I experienced write failure. Now every time I connect and try to go to Performance, I get "Unable to communicate with PCM, make sure ignition is on...." The ignition is on tho...
How I got started:
1. Connect unit to PC and allowed the Auto update to occur.
2. Took unit to vehicle, selected vehicle and then was prompted to get Calibration update.
3. Calibration update to unit was successful. On first write to vehicle it failed, but on second attempt it completed successfully.
4. Went to Performance and tried to install tune, it made it to 100% but then mentioned a write error or failure to save and it wanted to install the Original Backup tune.
5. After installing the Original backup I tried to go back to Performance but now every time I do, I get the message that it is Unable to communicate with PCM. I can access the Cal Id but I cannot access the VIN as again it indicates that it cant communicate with PCM.

From combing through the forums here I have heard people call out fuses, the start button, blue tooth radio, seriusxm, and the list goes on. If anyone has any ideas here I would greatly appreciate it. Going to be a super nice weekend and I was really hoping to get out on the streets with the new tune.

Thanks!
-Mike
mikel

Re: 2015 Dodge Challenger + T1000

Post by mikel »

can you post the info.xml file from the i2 drive please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com