was this my worst mistake??

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

jason's rebel

was this my worst mistake??

Post by jason's rebel »

Ok Got this trinity yesterday, first problem was the install cd was outdated and didn't work. So I was told to download drivers from website, got that done.
Now I noticed the dash light keep turning on and off when the vehicle is off. So I did some reading about and Ignition update, figured being a brand new unit it would have to do that but whatever.
So I try to return truck to stock to add update to unit and now it says I need an unlocked pcm, I just installed it with this kit I can not even return it to stock so now I am stuck. Where do I go from here??

Jason
m411b

Re: was this my worst mistake??

Post by m411b »

Good luck.
TNvol

Post by TNvol »

Hi, I had my Trinity tell me the same thing, about needing an unlocked PCM. I tried programming again and it worked fine. Maybe try it again if you haven't already. If that doesn't work, call Diablosport.
As far as the dash lights turning on and off by themselves, that happened to me too. It actually killed my battery overnight. I bought a new battery, thinking the stock one was just junk. Well long story short it did it again before I figured out what was happening.
...So now I NEVER leave my Trinity plugged in. I program, or datalog, whatever, then unplug it when I get out of the car.
Good luck
mikel

Post by mikel »

jason's rebel wrote:Ok Got this trinity yesterday, first problem was the install cd was outdated and didn't work. So I was told to download drivers from website, got that done.
Now I noticed the dash light keep turning on and off when the vehicle is off. So I did some reading about and Ignition update, figured being a brand new unit it would have to do that but whatever.
So I try to return truck to stock to add update to unit and now it says I need an unlocked pcm, I just installed it with this kit I can not even return it to stock so now I am stuck. Where do I go from here??

Jason
Can you give us a call tomorrow with the tool powered up in the vehicle so we can sort this out for you?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com