Won't Let Me Set Vehicle

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

pkelley69

Won't Let Me Set Vehicle

Post by pkelley69 »

I've had my T1000 For a couple years and routinely update, during my last update something happened and it stopped updating in mid load, waited a while and eventually it said it could not find my tool in com3, tool however still said it was under remote control but did not have the normal red transferring light flashing at this point, I waited a little long then nothing happened, I unplugged the tool then plugged back in, got one red light and would not proceed, after looking at others problems and found how to left button power up, tool came on, said it would walk me through setting my vehicle as it always did, I put in my 2014 RAM 1500( same vehicle its been running in for years), it asks if i want to confirm this, I select yes and then the tool shuts down and restarts, when it comes on it starts with the same thing about walking through selecting vehicle, it does this in a continuous loop, the only way to change is by going to demo mode or a different vehicle, what are my options on getting this set back up to my truck, I am getting new tires in a week or two and can't afford another tuner and I absolutely love this one, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for everyone's time and sorry for being so long winded, thanks again guys...
pkelley69

Re: Won't Let Me Set Vehicle

Post by pkelley69 »

So nobody has any ideas, this sucks, I work underground in the coalmines and don’t get home till 5:30 pm so customer service isn’t much of an option and apparently filling out the request support emails don’t really work, gonna have to find a tuner a little more customer friendly...
mikel

Post by mikel »

may have tyo manually load the latest diablo_dcx_gas crom file then try selecting the vehicle.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
pkelley69

Post by pkelley69 »

I've tried to download manually with a Diablosport Rep because of having to force download with a passcode and still could not get it to do anything, is was about 4:30 pm on a Friday, he just wanted off the phone to head out, told me a few things to try with no luck...
mikel

Post by mikel »

what actually happens when you try to load it?
I know it can be done, just need specifics as to whats keeping it from working on your end.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
pkelley69

Post by pkelley69 »

Each time I try to update with any file it always says that the file I'm trying to load is an older file than what is being used, even if I try loading trinity_diablo_dcx_gas-1r13i update, then it asks to force and gives a key and asks for password, when I spoke to tech he gave me the password and it started to load but then froze half way through then the downloader said "not responding", after waiting a few minuteshe had me to unplug the tool because it still said it was under remote control and would not respond, now everytime i try to power it up it says "the trinity (6QIHC26-4) will now walk you through the vehicle selection process", I select continue and then put in my 2014 Ram 1500 5.7l Hemi, when I confirm my vehicle it restarts to the same menu " the trinity (6QIHC26-4) will walk you through the vehicle selection process", it will do that every time unless you put in demo mode, it shows no back up tune or vehicle vin number,
Auto Connect is ENABLED.
Legacy Connect is DISABLED.
A tool was found on COM3 at 57600 baud.
XML RPC commands are AVAILABLE.
XML RPC protocol version is 1.60
Tool type = 'Trinity'.
Serial number = '6QIHC26-4'.
Part number = 'trinity_manager'.
CROM version = 'trinity_manager-1r13 08/27/2014 02:55:26 PM boot4'.
Vehicle VIN = ''.
Vehicle Calibration = ''.
Original backup NOT saved.
Tool is Married FALSE.
Single user tool FALSE.
Using Class2 Protocol FALSE.
Calibration Updates are NOT supported.
A Calibration Update is NOT required.
XML RPC WILL be used for FRG transfers.
Tune compression is MANUAL.
Tool registration is SUPPORTED.
Tool does NOT support multiple ECUs.
Tool reports 1 ECUs.
Multi ECU Backups : 0
Marriage VIN :
Tool ID :
Desc :
Multi ECU Tuning : 0
Server:
mikel

Post by mikel »

ok, we'll just need to force it.
can you call in and let us walk you through it?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com