Can’t tune truck

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Terrence34

Can’t tune truck

Post by Terrence34 »

So I just got a Diablo trinity t1000. Went to tune the truck and when I tried backing up stock tune, it said it couldn’t because the truck seems to already have a trinity tune installed. What do I need to do to be able to tune truck?? Any advise would be great
06MonteSS

Re: Can’t tune truck

Post by 06MonteSS »

well... then you need to take your truck to a dealer and have them flash/re-program the ECM/TCM back to factory stock programming... and then you'd be able to use the Trinity on it...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Post by mikel »

If you start fresh with a newer device like the i3 or t2, I can get it back to stock for you without the trip to the dealer.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Terrence34

Post by Terrence34 »

mikel wrote:If you start fresh with a newer device like the i3 or t2, I can get it back to stock for you without the trip to the dealer.
I called Diablo today and they said that I could plug the tuner into the computer and calibrate it on dsdownloader and be able to tune truck? I’d that not true???
Terrence34

Post by Terrence34 »

mikel wrote:If you start fresh with a newer device like the i3 or t2, I can get it back to stock for you without the trip to the dealer.
I’ve also read that you can force calibrate a stock tune with help from Diablo???
mikel

Post by mikel »

SOrry, yes, if this is a Dodge truck, we can force the device to load a calibration update to get it back to stock.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Terrence34

Post by Terrence34 »

mikel wrote:SOrry, yes, if this is a Dodge truck, we can force the device to load a calibration update to get it back to stock.
Yes it’s a 2011 ram 1500.. so I can give you guys a call and do a calibration???
mikel

Post by mikel »

Yup, have the device powered up in the truck when you call. Then you'll connect to a pc after we do our thing.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com