Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

06MonteSS

Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by 06MonteSS »

A gentleman named Randy Blalock that I did a custom tune for, was disappointed that when he received his custom tune file from me, that he couldn't go out and enjoy/test it due to weather conditions at his location... SO, instead, he sat in his car, and went through the logging menus and mapped out the sub-menus and the parameters contained within them all - and sent me an MS Word doc of them all!!

GREAT JOB RANDY!! THANK YOU!!

So attached below, you will find the listing of all the parameters available for logging within the tool, and the sub-menus they're located in so that you know where you can find the ones you need to select to log!

:)
Attachments
Predator PID.docx
(23.15 KiB) Downloaded 1317 times
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Mike_Levy

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by Mike_Levy »

Mine are different then this. I have more parameters. Is this for the u7194 cars only?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

could be... he has a predator for a 2007 Vette Z51 / 7194 model...

but in all reality, I bet it's an E67 thing with yours - yours would be different than 7191/7194 vehicles... and yeah, the e67 probably has more parameters than previous ecm's...

so map yours out and provide a document :)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

Yeah, that ain't happening. When I'm in the car, I'm driving it, not typing up lists. Weather doesn't bother me. The car lives outside in all weather, it can drive outside in all weather.