Predator to Trinity

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

kfox

Predator to Trinity

Post by kfox »

Hi, my name is Ken and I purchased a Predator for my 2006 Z/51 6-speed manual Corvette.
Now I want to purchase a Trinity right away.
My questions is this, do I have to put back the stock tune that was in my vette before I used the Predator before I can install the new Trinity program. Or will the Trinity just write over and install over the Predator 91 program that is in my car right now. I need to know before I send in the Predator to buy the Trinity.
With the rebate of I think it is $50.00 until the end of August, plus what I will get for the Predator trade in, what will the final cost be including shipping to Utah 84043 (if you charge for S/H).
Thank You,
Ken Fox
06MonteSS

Re: Predator to Trinity

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes, you have to restore the original backup stock tune to the car from the predator first.. otherwise the trinity will not let you tune it because it will detect a tune is already installed.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net