Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity GM Gas Wont disable A.f.m. on 2016 camaro ss

Wont disable A.f.m. on 2016 camaro ss

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 pm

just like the title says , i tried modifying the stock tune and while every setting works , the afm(d.o.d.) wont turn off all of this is using the trinity .. i tried installing the original file back on then swapped back to modify stock tune and still wont disable it..? also since im posting this i figure i might as well ask, but i recently tried the tuner in a friends 2014 gt and i noticed that it had a lot more tune files asking questions like what type of c.a.i. or headers if any? ,and on my 16 ss they're is only a diablo tune and i just installed a rotofab cai and full catback and was wondering if they're might be more files in the near future?..sorry for all the questions any help would be appreciated ...

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:18 am

ow are you verifying that it wont disable the AFM once the tune is loaded?

The Mustangs require specific tunes for each specific CAI hence the need for the extra tunes.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:12 pm

on the dash it displays when it changed from 4 to 8 cyl or 8 to 4 ,and i can clearly hear it now since i installed a stainless works catbaack

Post Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 pm

post the backup and last tune written files please.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to Trinity GM Gas