How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
hipr29

Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

Post by hipr29 »

I got a custom tune from JRE, they sent me a file back that is the same file name as my original TCM & ECM file except they added my name to it. I saved it to my desktop but when i try to drag it into the tunes folder, it tells me it already exists. Now when i go to my car to try and put it on there, it freezes up and doesnt do anything, what am i doing wrong?? Can someone help me? I am new to this all!
rydahog

Post by rydahog »

where do i go for a custom tune for my 2012 camaro l-99 auto...( v8)? i used the tune that came with unit, just looking for info as i am trying small increments to trans..shift etc..just got rid of DOD and car runs sooo much smoother, pick up had improved like a v-8 should..thanks..
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

http://www.diablewtune.com

I can definitely get you hooked up... ;)

any mods done to your car??

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
rydahog

Post by rydahog »

Thanks for reply,,,mods are only borla Axle back, and proted throttle body, and Cold air INductions,,CAI, no other performance mods..just looking for a good streetable, (once or twice a year) test n tune track night...
something that i wont be worried about the gt's testing me with...LOL :)
I will get back to you as soon as i am familiar with data logging to my lap top etc..
Dyno101

Post by Dyno101 »

HI,

I am aware of how to upload a custom tune into intune and I used to do it from time to time, but currently facing an issue of not seeing custom tune in the device after pasting it into Intune folder.

Any ideas on how to solve this. :cry:

Thanks
Nazih
turbonova

Post by turbonova »

Loaded several custom tunes into the Itune, now after the last update. The screen just shows white. It boots up and gives me the choice to install tune, settings ect but any selection after that is just a blank screen,

Solution here?
djriddler

Post by djriddler »

hi mike i have problem i just bought intone i-1000 dcx to use it on my challenger 2014 srt8 and it keep showing that i need calibration update,

my devise firmware info:
application: 1r04i
DXC Tune Db: 1r01t(*)
DXC PID Db: 1r01b(*)
FORD PID Db: 1r01b(*)
GM PID Db: 1r01a(ok)
DTC Db: 1r01a(*)
VIN Db: 1r01e(ok)
info Db: 1r01b(*)

I'm using macbook pro.
dizzyphil

Post by dizzyphil »

I just bought an Intune from Summit. I sent my backup and last tunes to my programmer and he says it is missing the template. He cannot create a custom tune because of this. We have been working almost 2 weeks now. Can someone send me a template so I can forward to him. I am starting to get skeptical about Diablo's customer service putting this off.

Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks,
Phil
gr8dane

Post by gr8dane »

My custom tune does not show up on my inune after I transfered it to intune. It didn't prompt me when I transfered it either. Thanks.
TDFan

Post by TDFan »

I was able to get the first custom tune loaded. got a revision tune to try and now the intune device will not import the file. I deleted the first custom tune and tried importing that file again and nothing. now the intune will not import any files, they just sits in the Tunes folder. any ideas how to fix it
TDFan

Post by TDFan »

with Intune devie connected to the laptop only I went to vehicle info and it says Unable to determine VIN and Calibration ID. Using Last Vehicle info. I click Continue and it gives me the information that should be there. LTW is correct, VIN is correct.

Firmware info is all filled out

app: 1r04g
dcx: 1r01e (OK)
ford: 1r01y (*)
gm: 1r02m(ok)
dcx pid: 1r01b(OK)
ford pid: 1r01b (*)
gm pid: 1r01a (ok)
dtc: 1r01a (*)
vin: 1r01e(OK)
info: 1r01b(*)
SourceCode64

Post by SourceCode64 »

I want to take a crack at tuning myself, how does one get access to the CMR software?
mikel

Post by mikel »

SourceCode64 wrote:I want to take a crack at tuning myself, how does one get access to the CMR software?
We dont generally offer the software to end users, its an unlimited suite, are you looking at Ford, GM or Chrysler?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Slowsrt

Post by Slowsrt »

Hi i have a 2005 dodge srt4 agp wga agp cai and tfl bov my i2 wont allow me to adjust my rev limiter in neutal. Help please
sparky00

Post by sparky00 »

So I keep getting the error, "too many sum dec" when I try to put my new tune into the tool. What can I do? :crashing: