Descriptions of the various InTune Chrysler Hemi Tunes

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
alexgrind

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Descriptions of the various InTune f

Post by alexgrind »

exactly, will see what will happen hope to have some help or just searching somewhere else in the internet to see the different option consequence

thank you
Foonus wrote:In Hindsight, possibly the best way to do this would be to create a online flash version of the intune with all available settings/tunes, have the user select their vehicle from a pull down menu of supported ones, and then have it cross reference a vehicle database to see which menu items would then be displayed in the "Virtual inTune" on the site. This would show the user exactly what they are getting on a per vehicle basis and eliminate any complaints of false claims.

Here's an example someone has made a virtual Iphone... similar idea.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/499719
EsQueue

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Descriptions of the various InTune featu

Post by EsQueue »

Thank you RTJim for this topic. I hate purchasing a product and being to search a forum for things that should be readily available. Especially for things that require 93 octane but doesn't say it any where unless I check this forum.

I understand the printed instructions being worthless but I do think that there should be an online (non forum) area that have info about specific manufacturers. I already made a post asking for these info but I received a worthless answer.
alexgrind

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Descriptions of the various InTune featu

Post by alexgrind »

hope it will not staying quiet and trying to help the situation

;)
hiers

Re: Descriptions of the various InTune Chrysler Hemi Tunes

Post by hiers »

I have a CAI and Corsa (Mopar Performance) Cat back exhaust - can I add anything to the CAI tune to gain more HP?