Board index inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion General inTune forum Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Sonic/Cruze 1.4T now supported!

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:47 am

Hed like to see a log of the vehicle driving with the 93 tune, can you provide that?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm

No sure how to do that. I can tell you that when driving in the 93 octane everything goes fine till i want to really hit the gas. If i keep it under 4500 RPM everything is fine once i go over that limp mode kicks in and then if i wait the Barometric sensor reading goes off. I have talked with several shops and they stated the Mapping on the tune is messed up. I have new sensors all around all working properly and tested for the 5v signal. I am not sure what needs to be fixed on the tune. Also talked with a couple other Cruze guys and they stated this was a reason they did not stick with the tune and went with HP Tuners or Trifecta.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 pm

try this one.. same 93 octane tune settings I had in my own 2014 Cruze 1.4t... and had no issues whatsoever...
Attachments
Rzawiszajr_NEW.grg
(100.56 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you i will try it here in a while and let you know what happens.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:53 pm

should be fine for the 2012 though right ?

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 pm

yeah, same engine/settings..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 pm

ok so loaded the tune and no limp mode but def seems slower than the original diablo 93 tune and feels like the 91 tune def no jump noticed like the first time i put the diable tune on. I was at least turning the tires from dead stop not happening now and feels like stock from the standstill. Is this the best Diablo has now ? Would really prefer the way it was when i put the diablo tune on it.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:14 pm

I read your data logging page and I will see if i can get that all completed for you with the tune on it so you can see it. I just want this fixed like i stated before i do not care about Gas mileage i just want this thing opened up no hold backs also have cold air intake and exhaust done. New intake manifold. You have my factory tune and the 93 tune i provided the Vin number to the car as well. I am not seeing why we can tune this thing ? Please provide if you really want me to Data Log the car or if you have a tune that can just open this thing up.

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 pm

that tune I posted, is a custom tune already man.. no other changes I would do to it.. not much to do on those 1.4t cars bud.. that's it.. the issue with the preset tunes is boost settings are too high.. that custom tune I posted for you, is the same as the 93 tune, plus my own few custom tweaks done to it.. but some boost settings are set a little lower than the preset canned tune that caused the issues you were having.. so... I don't need any data log from you.. nothing else I can do for ya man.. that tune I posted for you is it....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Ok thanks for all your help man !! Finally got some answers. Have a good one !!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Hey, are you guys looking to fix this tune if it has issues? I had the sonic and the Encore you guys used for testing, but now own a Cruze. Reading this I’ve been scared to install... but never had any issues with the sonic. :?

Let me know.

Post Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 am

CheapFuneral wrote:
Hey, are you guys looking to fix this tune if it has issues? I had the sonic and the Encore you guys used for testing, but now own a Cruze. Reading this I’ve been scared to install... but never had any issues with the sonic. :?

Let me know.

If you have a problem let us know for sure.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Post Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:55 pm

CheapFuneral wrote:

Let me know.

Go with BNR tuning for diablo they are great or order the BNR tuner and programing. So nice and easy and great people with bigger bang for your buck.

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am

Hey guys I have updated exhaust to catless turbo back. Anyway I can get an updated turn to keep DTC'S cleared ? Thank you

Post Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Rzawiszajr wrote:
Hey guys I have updated exhaust to catless turbo back. Anyway I can get an updated turn to keep DTC'S cleared ? Thank you

check with Jerry over at Bad News racing for a custom tune option.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Previous

Return to General inTune forum