Vehicle not Supported Message

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
06 300c ya

Vehicle not Supported Message

Post by 06 300c ya »

I have used this intune on my 300C previously, but I traded it on a 2007 Charger R/T. I updated the device yesterday and then tried to tune the Charger. It said PCM may need calibration update so I updated again. Reconnect to PCM, says the same thing so this time I hit the "X". It then reads vehicle info and says "vehicle not supported." I checked status and it is not married to the previous vehicle. What is my next step? Thanks.
2006 Chrysler 300C: Cherry Bomb Vortex Cat-Back, Frankentake III CAI, 180 t-stat, Catch Can, Intune CAI Tune, Tranzformer shift kit
mikel

Re: Vehicle not Supported Message

Post by mikel »

you have to click the check mark then plug it back into the c to get the vehicle update it is requesting.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
osaat21

Post by osaat21 »

Hello i am having the same issue. I have an 04 PT Cruiser Turbo. I plugged it in to the car and i got no ecu found. I updated it on the computer, then it found the ecu. Next I got further this time but stopped at vehicle calibration update may be needed. Plugged it in got a Calibration error. I cleared all updates like i saw on the forums. Plugged it into the computer and it updated successfully, pulled up the registration page i completed it and submitted it. I clicked the download button and it redirected to the home page and never downloaded any files! Now i plug it in and it tells me that the vehicle is not supported. Bought the Intune today from a reputable shop. Its brand new and unmarried also. I think all i need is my Registration file... then i should be set maybe? Any help would be soooo helpful!!
Attachments
info.xml
(1.78 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
06 300c ya

Post by 06 300c ya »

I am all good now. Follow Mike's instructions above. When you plug it in and it reads the vehicle info, it will probably say PCM may need calibration update. When it says that click the check mark, unplug the intune, then connect to your PC. The autoupdater should download new calibration files. Once that is complete, unplug from computer, go back out to car, and plug it back in. It should then boot up and say a calibration update has been downloaded for your vehicle. From there, just follow the on-screen instructions.
2006 Chrysler 300C: Cherry Bomb Vortex Cat-Back, Frankentake III CAI, 180 t-stat, Catch Can, Intune CAI Tune, Tranzformer shift kit
dexxterx

Post by dexxterx »

I got a tuner for my 07 Dodge Charger and I've updated four times. and now it just says its updated and it keeps asking for a PCM calibration and when I check there is no updates and when I don't it says vehicle not supported and contact you guys. Please help. I was on the phone for a hour and a half and got nothing solved.
Attachments
info.xml
Here is my info.xml
(1.89 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
WilliamD2001

Post by WilliamD2001 »

i need help with something. so i got a 2014 dodge charger rt and bought a diablo intune i3 and used it to tune my car. well the other day i had a recall on my car and they had to reset my computer so it deleted my tune. well i tried to retune my car with the diablo intune i3 and now when i click tune vehicle, it says “vehicle not supported”. i’ve tried everything and can’t even get to where i can put my stock tune back on. can someone help me please? and it tells me to update my diablo intune i3 but there’s no available updates.
mikel

Post by mikel »

WilliamD2001 wrote:i need help with something. so i got a 2014 dodge charger rt and bought a diablo intune i3 and used it to tune my car. well the other day i had a recall on my car and they had to reset my computer so it deleted my tune. well i tried to retune my car with the diablo intune i3 and now when i click tune vehicle, it says “vehicle not supported”. i’ve tried everything and can’t even get to where i can put my stock tune back on. can someone help me please? and it tells me to update my diablo intune i3 but there’s no available updates.
did you put it back to stock before they flashed it?
if not you'll need to call in and have the device reset.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BlaizeR

Post by BlaizeR »

Just recently got my diablo i3 for my hemifever tune, first bit went well, uploaded hemifevers v1 of the tune they gave me, data logged and was given a revision to log, go to load this tune and suddenly my diablo says the vehicle is not supported. also says it may need updated, goes to update and says no new updates. use my pc and it says its up to date. tuner reads the trucks vin and everything. heres my info file.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 36 times