Trade in Credit for new I2 !!!!

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
DiabloMatt

Trade in Credit for new I2 !!!!

Post by DiabloMatt »

just giving you guys a heads up Customers can now trade in their Predator, inTune, or inTune DCX for a 25% core credit toward the purchase of the new incredibly awesome inTune i2 or Trinity T1000. .!!!!! :mrgreen:

more info can be found here :

https://www.diablosport.com/support/cus ... turns.html
Jimmy W

Re: Trade in Credit for new I2 !!!!

Post by Jimmy W »

Nice
shawn1584

Post by shawn1584 »

Hi im new to all this not sure if i should post here but here goes i just bought a intune i1000 will this work with my 2011 ram 1500 5.7 gas job i cant seem to get it to work not sure if its me or if its not ment to work for my truck i updated it right out of the box now i hook it up to the truck and it says it still needs update so i try to update it again and im getting error id code 05036750ag whats this mean please help
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

shawn1584 wrote:Hi im new to all this not sure if i should post here but here goes i just bought a intune i1000 will this work with my 2011 ram 1500 5.7 gas job i cant seem to get it to work not sure if its me or if its not ment to work for my truck i updated it right out of the box now i hook it up to the truck and it says it still needs update so i try to update it again and im getting error id code 05036750ag whats this mean please help
You need the inTune i-1000-DCX model tool for that 2011 Dodge... The regular inTune i-1000 will not work on it.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
nealj1978

Post by nealj1978 »

What is the benefit of upgrading to the I2 from the inTune; 2011 GMC Yukon Denali.

Thanks
moatsad

Post by moatsad »

So what is the benefit/comparison upgrading from a i-1000-DCX ? thank you doug twyman
2006 Charger R/T now gone, 2011 Dodge Challenger Inaugural Edition #574/1100
santiagoirizarry

Post by santiagoirizarry »

Hello:

An authorized dealer installed the intune I-1000 on my 2013 wrangler Rubicon a while back ago. They mentioned that also installed a CMR .
I need to have the factory programing back on the computer again in order to take the Jeep into a guarantee appointment next week.
#1 . Need to know if there is a video to do it your self.
#2. Does perf programing stays on the device?
#3. Any performance updates for pentastar engines 3.6VVT for wranglers?
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

santiagoirizarry wrote:Hello:

An authorized dealer installed the intune I-1000 on my 2013 wrangler Rubicon a while back ago. They mentioned that also installed a CMR .
I need to have the factory programing back on the computer again in order to take the Jeep into a guarantee appointment next week.
#1 . Need to know if there is a video to do it your self.
#2. Does perf programing stays on the device?
#3. Any performance updates for pentastar engines 3.6VVT for wranglers?
you just have to plug the tool into the vehicle. then once it boots click on write vehicel and then click restore vehicle. and do what it tells you to do. there will be no programming left behind and they will not know it has been there.
Ricka42

Post by Ricka42 »

what is the difference between a intune and a intune2?
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

Ricka42 wrote:what is the difference between a intune and a intune2?

the intune is our older discontinued device. the i2 is MUCH faster, better screen, more features including multi vehicle licensing and much better datalogging
beetlug

Post by beetlug »

What about the old devices vehicular marraige? In my case, the intune is married to my mustang. If I get a new tool, will I still be enrolled in Bama Performances' "tunes for life" program?
willissom1

Post by willissom1 »

Very nice
BlkWidowSS

Post by BlkWidowSS »

DiabloMatt wrote:just giving you guys a heads up Customers can now trade in their Predator, inTune, or inTune DCX for a 25% core credit toward the purchase of the new incredibly awesome inTune i2 or Trinity T1000. .!!!!! :mrgreen:

more info can be found here :

Question: I have the INTUNE i1000 for my 2011 Camaro SS L99. Is there really any "SPECIFIC" reason I should upgrade to the i2 for my application? I'm not looking to tune another vehicle other than the Camaro SS… However, if the tunes have been updated, I dont want to get left out? Are you guys still gonna push tune updates to my i1000 for my specific application… 2011 Camaro SS L99?

Bottom line… is the i2 gonna provide me with better tunes, etc? (I currently have no issues with my i1000). :lamer: :?:

Thanks!

https://www.diablosport.com/support/cus ... turns.html
BlkWidowSS

Post by BlkWidowSS »

DiabloMatt wrote:
Ricka42 wrote:what is the difference between a intune and a intune2?

the intune is our older discontinued device. the i2 is MUCH faster, better screen, more features including multi vehicle licensing and much better datalogging

Can you elaborate on your statement? On average my in tune i1000 goes through the entire write process in 5 minutes… (2011 Camaro SS L99) and "RESTORES" to stock in much less than that. "HOW MUCH FASTER" are we talking? (Half of this… under three minutes for entire write process, under 2 minutes to restore)?

Also… what data logging features does the i2 have that the i1000 doesn't have? "Specifically HOW" is it much better; what features were added other than being able to tune more than one vehicle? Maybe it's time to upgrade? 8)
Graveyard Shiff

Post by Graveyard Shiff »

I was wondering if this trade in credit still applies for the I3? I've changed trucks and would like to upgrade my I-1000 to a tuner that will work on my 2012 Ram 1500. The link you provided idea doesn't have a trade in value chart.