intune won't find the back up file

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
gbody372

intune won't find the back up file

Post by gbody372 »

had the disk check error and got that resolved but now the intune will not let me flash the car back to stock nor another tune. i have updated it multiple times now with no fix. any one have any help on this? heres the info folder.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
FLstang27

Re: intune won't find the back up file

Post by FLstang27 »

Same problem with mine. And I only have an hour lunch break to call each day. I sit on hold that whole hour. Even made a thread on my issue with no response. I've had nothing but problems with this tuner since I got it. Sucks if I have to spend another $400 on a new tuner when I just got this one 3 months ago.
gbody372

Post by gbody372 »

FLstang27 wrote:Same problem with mine. And I only have an hour lunch break to call each day. I sit on hold that whole hour. Even made a thread on my issue with no response. I've had nothing but problems with this tuner since I got it. Sucks if I have to spend another $400 on a new tuner when I just got this one 3 months ago.
I've had the same customer support issue. i refuse to buy another intune.
mikel

Post by mikel »

disc check is an internal issue, device will need to be sent in, please give us a call so we can set up an rma to send it in.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
gbody372

Post by gbody372 »

mikel wrote:disc check is an internal issue, device will need to be sent in, please give us a call so we can set up an rma to send it in.
the disk check was already fixed. i can't flash this vehicle back to stock. i can't even do a different tune on it.
FLstang27

Post by FLstang27 »

They told me I'd have to take the car to the dealership and have them reflash my pcm.
gbody372

Post by gbody372 »

FLstang27 wrote:They told me I'd have to take the car to the dealership and have them reflash my pcm.
what was he fix on the tuner then. mines still vin locked on this car thats not mine, :crashing: friend wanted to see how he liked it before he bought it nut now doesn't want it since its caused so much headache.