Can't Tune - Writing tuning failure (Charger R/T 2013

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Luthius

Can't Tune - Writing tuning failure (Charger R/T 2013

Post by Luthius »

Hello,

The moment I got the diablo intune i2 and it was working great. Till today, when I tried to restore to original and it froze on my on final stages (axle ratio) eventhough and it just say Please Wait. Left it for more than 2 hours yet it is still not progressing. Also, during that the evic. Message of tranmission service that usually appears when writing a tune didnt appear. So i plugged it off, plugged it in again.. Tried to tune to octane 91, gave me failure and car stopped starting!

I rebooted the i2 and gave me recovery mode, did it and again stuck on axle ratio.. However car started again

Now I can't write any tunes the same message of failure then recovery mode...

What can I do? :(

I can't even restore it to defaults anymore..
Luthius

Re: Can't Tune - Writing tuning failure (Charger R/T 2013

Post by Luthius »

Pump

Since the forum is being scammed.

Awaiting DS response.
Mtrevino44

Post by Mtrevino44 »

Any update on this im having same issue on 2014 charger. Still havent been able to start car though
mikel

Post by mikel »

Luthius wrote:Hello,

The moment I got the diablo intune i2 and it was working great. Till today, when I tried to restore to original and it froze on my on final stages (axle ratio) eventhough and it just say Please Wait. Left it for more than 2 hours yet it is still not progressing. Also, during that the evic. Message of tranmission service that usually appears when writing a tune didnt appear. So i plugged it off, plugged it in again.. Tried to tune to octane 91, gave me failure and car stopped starting!

I rebooted the i2 and gave me recovery mode, did it and again stuck on axle ratio.. However car started again

Now I can't write any tunes the same message of failure then recovery mode...

What can I do? :(

I can't even restore it to defaults anymore..
Can you give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle during business hours?

561-908-0040x4

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com