i-1000 screen not responding.

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
2manyprojects

i-1000 screen not responding.

Post by 2manyprojects »

This unit has always been balky. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it won't work at all. I've been running a 91 tune for a while and now want to restore original tune. It goes through the boot screens and gets to the tune scan settings screen. At that point it becomes unresponsive. I touch tune vehicle multiple times and nothing happens. Any suggestions? Thanks
mikel

Re: i-1000 screen not responding.

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
2manyprojects

Post by 2manyprojects »

Sorry I can't get to any files. The unit is completely locked on that screen. Only thing I can do is unplug it.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to connect it to your computer.. the i2 drive will appear on your computer.. go into the i2 drive, and the info.xml file is in there.. copy it to your computer, then post it up here from your computer..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
2manyprojects

Post by 2manyprojects »

Got it working for now. After multiple tries it started working again. I restored stock tune for now. Soon as I can get my hands on a good PC I'll try getting that file and updating. I'm now using an iPad so that won't work. Thanks