Intune won't connect- "Unable to resolve Tune for LTW" Error

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
BowtieGuy1809

Intune won't connect- "Unable to resolve Tune for LTW" Error

Post by BowtieGuy1809 »

I currently have the 87 Octane Tune on my 2008 Silverado. I tried to go into the tune and adjust the torque management but the inTune won't load.

It connects fine and I click Adjustable Parameters and then it prompts to turn on the truck. When it tries to connect to the truck I get the "Unable to resolve Tune for LTW ().

I made sure that radio and AC where off and tried it 2-3 times with the same thing. The lights come on and I try to turn them off as quickly as possible but that doesn't work.

Any thoughts why it's doing this? I've never seen this error before.
mikel

Re: Intune won't connect- "Unable to resolve Tune for LTW" E

Post by mikel »

try selecting a tune then select modify parameters.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BowtieGuy1809

Post by BowtieGuy1809 »

So do I need to go in and act like I'm installing the 87 Octane Tune and then adjust TM at that time?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes.. you have to select the tune you want to install, then you choose to modify it, make your changes.. exit back out, and install/apply the tune to reinstall it with your changes.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
BowtieGuy1809

Post by BowtieGuy1809 »

Thanks! I was trying to just do the Adjustable Parameters based on the how-to posted on SilveradoSierra.com and didn't realize I had to go into the tune again.

Also, how can I tell if I have the latest version installed? What is the latest version for the 2008 Silverado?