Cannot Restore Original Backup after updating aswc-1 module.

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Mandrax60

Cannot Restore Original Backup after updating aswc-1 module.

Post by Mandrax60 »

Hello,
I'm having issues restoring my original backup after updating my axxess aswc-1 module for my after market kenwood stereo. The vehicle is a 2005 GMC Sierra z71 ect. cab 4x4. 5.3l
any help with being able to restore and tune my vehicle would be awesome. I will attach my original backup file. and info file. I made sure the radio was off and all after market remote start was disabled as well. Im sorry to bother you with this and need to have my truck running.
Attachments
PCM_12591914_Backup.grg
(33.47 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
info.xml
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
06MonteSS

Re: Cannot Restore Original Backup after updating aswc-1 mod

Post by 06MonteSS »

You need to make sure anything aftermarket is disconnected/pull the fuse for - anything like aftermarket stereo, subs, amps, nav, alarm, remote start, seat heaters, trailer brake/light setup, etc.. anything like that, their wiring harnesses need to be disconnected/pull the fuses for it before you try to tune anything...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Mandrax60

Post by Mandrax60 »

Thanks again for your help.
You rule.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes, yes I do... :)

LOL
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net