i2030, GM

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Sinister2SS

i2030, GM

Post by Sinister2SS »

I have the i2030 tuner. What is this I hear about custom tuning programs?
So if I do a camshaft swap and delete my cats, I can send in the camshaft information and get a rune tok download to my computer? Im looking to completely remove my AFM/DoD system.
06MonteSS

Re: i2030, GM

Post by 06MonteSS »

what's the year, model, engine of your GM vehicle?

any mods done to it?

Diablosport themselves does not do custom tuning.. you'd need to purchase a custom tune from a diablosport CMR custom tuner, like myself ;)

I don't usually deal with cam tunes via email, unless it's a SMALL cam, not much bigger than stock. if the vehicle dies/stalls with the cam installed and won't stay running, then no, not something I would do via email tuning, you'd need to take it to a shop to get done...

But If the cam manufacturer says it will work with the stock factory tune and won't die or stall, then sure, no problem... if you have the cam installed, and the vehicle is running, idling, driving fine and does not stall or die, then sure I can do a tune for it.

You can email me directly with your vehicle info, at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!
-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net