Bought intune from a guy who forced a tune into my truck

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
lambofgod6nik6

Bought intune from a guy who forced a tune into my truck

Post by lambofgod6nik6 »

I contacted technical support last night but couldn't get home in time to call before they closed.

Basically heres what happened:

I bought a intune off a friend of a friend. He forced a tune into my truck, and I am finding out now that he never removed his trucks VIN from the intune.

I cannot do anything with this unit and to make matters worse, this guy sold his old truck so he can't even help me at this point.

I called Diablo last night and paid to have this thing unlocked. I hooked it up to my computer where it updated, but I still cannot tune my truck or recover any saved backup.

What do I have to do to get this intune registered to my truck and how do I get my truck back to a factory tune when the tune was never backed up to begin with?
06MonteSS

Re: Bought intune from a guy who forced a tune into my truck

Post by 06MonteSS »

need to take it to your dealer and have them flash the ecm/tcm back to latest factory stock GM programming first...

then, if your intune is unlocked, you will be able to use it on the truck..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net