I-1000

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Sierra Man 72315

Re: I-1000

Post by Sierra Man 72315 »

Ok. Nevermind. I plugged it back and this time it loaded the custom tune you did for me. It is running like crap now, but I assume that it turned AFM back on and I have no AFM hardware in the engine. I am going to try an actual tune tomorrow and turn AFM off and hopefully all will be good.
Sierra Man 72315

info.xml
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Ok, I am still stumped. I got the tune you sent me to load. I restored original, the problem is that the original file apparently has AFM turned on. My AFM hardware has been removed. The truck will run, but it is running like crap. When I try to load a tune, it tells me it has already been programmed by a DS tuner. I am now without my truck. (And it snowed 6 inches the other night) :lol: Anyway, any suggestions?
xCrispy

Post by xCrispy »

Mike,

I'm having the same issue. Ran into a disk check error which resolved itself, then I flashed some updates to my InTune, but when I went to write a tune to my vehicle, it came up with a message saying the TCM had already been tuned by a DiabloSport product. I sent in the backup file to the support email it mentioned. Would be much appreciated to get this issue resolved as well.

P.S. I recently had a throttle position sensor issue and the dealer replaced it. Notes on the papers I got mentioned that the ECM was reprogrammed. There was evidently a recall/special policy on the TPS and instructions to dealers were to replace it and reprogram the ECM, free of charge to customer. May be related to my issue.
Sierra Man 72315

I would contact tech support. They were able to help me get mine back going after a few emails back and forth. I am not discounting Mike at all, he is great, but the people at tech support seem to have more time to help you through direct contact than Mike does through the forum.