Can't delete vehicle

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
flameout

Can't delete vehicle

Post by flameout »

I bought my Diablo InTune a few years back and used the tune for a few months and I believe I restored back to original. Now Im trying again to see if I can get better performance for towing, but having zero luck. Seems it gets stuck on writing original tune. I've let it go for hours and it never goes past 0%

I thought Id try removing my vehicle, but can't. I go to ADVANCED, then DELETE VEHICLE. The next screen shows my VIN and when I click it, I get a screen saying
The Key Is:
36331A
BC981C
5BEC7A
41D5C4

and clicking next just brings up a screen wanting me to enter some code/password.

The TOOL STATUS screen shows
VERSION:1r04j
BORN 03/14/2016
SERIAL No J252ZB9-4
TOOL TYPE DIABLO
LICENSED 0/1

Also, my LOGS folder is empty, my RUNTIME folder has this file: runtime_00.dbg 89KB and my TUNES folder is empty

Is there something I'm missing?
Attachments
info.xml
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 265 times
flameout

Re: Can't delete vehicle

Post by flameout »

I was finally able to get it working, somewhat. The culprit was having a Crux SOCGM-17B head unit replacement interface plugged in. It was way back in the dash and I didn't see it at first.

Now my problem is that there are no stock tunes on my Intune. It lists DIABLO TUNE, 87 OCTANE TUNE and MODIFY STOCK TUNE. All of them are requiring me to manually enter all parameters. I swear when I bought this and first installed a tune a couple years back, there was a 93 OCTANE TUNE and a 91 OCTANE TUNE, which I just would install without manually entering a buch of other things (that I don't understand). I was just hoping to get a little more power and torque, for towing. This is a 2004 Silverado 5.3
mikel

Post by mikel »

the diablo tune is the premium fuel tune. 87 tune is also a full performance tune.
You only need to make adjustments if you want or need to.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
flameout

Post by flameout »

Thanks, I think I got it. I was putting in parameters for custom tire size and it was throwing me off. I put in the 93/Diable tune for now. Is there somewhere that shows what changes these varies tunes do/change? I see where some have custom tunes done. Could that benefit me for towing over stock tunes? This 5.3 just doesnt seem to have the power that is should