Help-2011 Yukon stuck in limp, Intune stuck in recovery mode

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
jhmarsh28

Help-2011 Yukon stuck in limp, Intune stuck in recovery mode

Post by jhmarsh28 »

Updated idle tonight and once I started the truck i had check engine light, error messages for stabilitrack, parking system, and more. When i try to go back to stock the Intune is stuck in recovery mode and will not do anything. When I plug the intune into my computer it is still stuck in recovery mode.

I know DiabloSport is closed on the weekends, is there anything I can do. I have no way to get my 3 kids to their sports games this weekend or any way to even get out to the grocery store.

Thanks in advance

Jason
mikel

Re: Help-2011 Yukon stuck in limp, Intune stuck in recovery

Post by mikel »

is this an old i1000?
if so my first thought is to update it then try the recovery again, if not give us a call asap.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jhmarsh28

Post by jhmarsh28 »

Mike

This is for an i1000. I called yesterday (Monday) morning first thing and spoke to tech support. They had me go through connecting the intune to the truck and go through recovery mode where it failed to restore the original file.

I explained to tech support that when I connect the intune to my computer it just boots up in recovery mode and i cannot see it on my computer.

I was advised that there was nothing that they could do and I would have to take it to the dealer.

It has been at the dealer since yesterday and I received a call today saying that I need to replace the TCM.....

So I have an Intune that is stuck in recovery mode that I cannot see via my laptop and a truck that will not shift gears (seems stuck in 2nd or 3rd) with a DTC U0101.

Any help you can give would be great Mike.

I really don't want to spend the $1300 the dealer is charging to replace the TCM.

Thanks

Jason
mikel

Post by mikel »

Tough spot. The TCM cant be removed on these vehicles so if there is a problem there, the dealer is the only way to get it fixed unless you know your way around a GM transmission.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com