Cannot register Intune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
mikel

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

nellens78 wrote:Also after I register my intune it shows successful but then when I hook it to a computer it says not able to update until registered. I will attach my file.
My email is
nellens@me.com
Thanks
emailed you a file, save it to the intune drive and it will be registered.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

Wrangler4Life wrote:Hi Team,
I am Unable to register and update my I-1000 SP-100 Intune. Please see attached xml file.
If I try and drag and drop files into the tunes folder I get the message you need to register first etc.. I can see all the files listed in the CD drive and every time I run the InTune.exe It takes me to https://www.diablosport.com/register.ht ... GXFL561616

Any help with getting my tuner registered so I can update the tuner for my new ECU would be much appreciated

my email address is reuben.king@gmail.com
emailed you a file, save it to the intune drive and it will be registered.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Mystery1

Post by Mystery1 »

Cannot update until it is registered keeps poping up. Some please help me.

Email Mystery1ep3@gmail.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

Mystery1 wrote:Cannot update until it is registered keeps poping up. Some please help me.

Email Mystery1ep3@gmail.com
save this to the intune drive and it will be registered then you can update,
Attachments
_registration.itf
(387 Bytes) Downloaded 999 times
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
minnesotatow

Post by minnesotatow »

I am also having the same problem the first update took now it says unable to update not registered
Minnesotatow@aol.com
BrianDarbySC

Post by BrianDarbySC »

I am having issues registering my i1000. I also do not see the intune.exe and other files when I connect my tuner. Please help...
mikel

Post by mikel »

save this t the intune drive to register your devices then you can update.
Attachments
_registration.itf
(387 Bytes) Downloaded 1002 times
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Mosesayyashi

Post by Mosesayyashi »

I hav the same problem it says unable to update not registered
mikel

Post by mikel »

use the file i have posted here several times to register it.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
leechughes1986

Post by leechughes1986 »

I have requested help, I have called during business hours just to get a voicemail telling me to call during business hours and hang up on me, this stupid device will not register and every time I register it I get the message "we will be in touch with you soon", but guess what?? NO ONE EVER GETS IN TOUCH WITH ME, I suggest your company either simplifies the sets ups and fixes the bugs, becomes more helpful to the people keeping your company running, or just stop making products because your customer service is garbage
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

there is a file posted above, as mikel mentioned in his post above yours, to use that file to update your intune to register it.. just like all the others above you...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Post by mikel »

leechughes1986 wrote:I have requested help, I have called during business hours just to get a voicemail telling me to call during business hours and hang up on me, this stupid device will not register and every time I register it I get the message "we will be in touch with you soon", but guess what?? NO ONE EVER GETS IN TOUCH WITH ME, I suggest your company either simplifies the sets ups and fixes the bugs, becomes more helpful to the people keeping your company running, or just stop making products because your customer service is garbage
if you are working with an i1000, its a very old device.
Unfortunately the website that handled registration for this device has been dead for a few years. We have no way to know if you are trying to access it or seeking a registration file. As you see, posting here was a good option, the file you need is already posted in this thread. Please copy it to the intune drive and the device will import it then you can proceed with updating as needed.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
fredrico7426

Post by fredrico7426 »

I’m having the same issue with my I1000 intune the email I registered with is offthewall_7426@yahoo.com if you could help me it would be Appreciate appreciated also it stats on the i1000 that ford DB missing and that’s what I’m trying to tune is my 00 mustang GT. could you help thank you for all that you do
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

fredrico7426 wrote:I’m having the same issue with my I1000 intune the email I registered with is offthewall_7426@yahoo.com if you could help me it would be Appreciate appreciated also it stats on the i1000 that ford DB missing and that’s what I’m trying to tune is my 00 mustang GT. could you help thank you for all that you do
if you are working with an i1000, its a very old device.
Unfortunately the website that handled registration for this device has been dead for a few years. We have no way to know if you are trying to access it or seeking a registration file. As you see, posting here was a good option, the file you need is already posted in this thread. Please copy it to the intune drive and the device will import it then you can proceed with updating as needed.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net