Calibration Update Intune i1000 Issue

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
DOHKORZA13

Calibration Update Intune i1000 Issue

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

Hi Everyone.

I bought used intune i1000 for my neon srt4 2005.

First I plugged the intune in a friend car (to probe it) and it tunes with out problem(srt4 neon 2004) .

Then I go back with the intune un-married and plug in my car and it says that I need a calibration update so I execute intune.exe it finds the calibration update and the screen on intune.exe have the next message:

+ Calibration updates loaded to intune. please follow the instructions on the screen. this process may take several minutes. Please be patient.

+ Then I followed the instructions on intune display calibration update 05029415ah is already loaded then I press continue button.

+ I leave it 2 hours and then all the night and never install the calibration update.

Can anyone help me with this particular issue.

Forgive me for my bad English.
I attached you the xml File.
Best Regards.

:drivingbad:
Attachments
info.xml
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 882 times
mikel

Re: Calibration Update Intune i1000 Issue

Post by mikel »

go to the car and load the update to the pcm then you can load the tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

Thanks my friend im in the car and idont see the option to writethe pcm is that menu on settings menu?
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

It doesn´t update the pcm with the option tune vehicle , it says connect to pc for calibration update, I think that the calibration update is in the intune but for some reason don´t want to write the pcm. :shock:
mikel

Post by mikel »

if the file downloaded to the tool, go to the vehicle and select tune vehicle/write vehicle and it will prompt you to load the update.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

it`s on the same situation the intune doesn't write the pcm and the calibration update is on the intune is what the intune.exe says, do I need to go with dodge and ask them for update the pcm before I can tune the car?, send u again the xml.

Thanks Mike.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 852 times
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

Mike could u help me please?, the intune don´t want to write the pcm it says that need to download the calibration update and asks for plug it to the PC for search the calibration update , but the calibration update is in the intune.

Best regards.
Thanks for your support and attention.
mikel

Post by mikel »

go to settings/advanced/clear all updates to get rid of the current requests, then start over.

there are 2 requests currently, one from a different vehicle, which is likely confusing the situation.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

Yes thanks my friend, i think the first request is not from my car, I gonna probe it in the night and I give you back a feedback
DOHKORZA13

Post by DOHKORZA13 »

It works beatifull, thanks a lot master mike!!!
outrid3r

Post by outrid3r »

Hi Mike

You were a great help when I first set up my tuner for my truck, THANK YOU! I am having another issue as I am selling my truck on monday. I seem to be having some issues with my calibration update when I try to restore my factory settings. When I plug my intune into my computer and it checks for update, the updater says no updates found. Great. Then when I plug it into my truck and press Restore Vehicle it says check PCM for calibration update, then it says no back ups found. I remember reading just a few moments ago about uninstalling the tuner before you bring it in to the shop when they check it for codes. I did not restore factory settings when I brought it in last month. Could the dealer have flashed over my calibration, rendering the tuner inept? Side note, when I access the tunes folder, it has 3 files: diablodcxtunes.tif, and then my VIN back up file and VIN lasttunewritten file. I believe my factory settings are saved in that folder, but the tuner and the truck aren't recognizing each other. I really need to reset my factory settings pronto, or I'll be selling my truck with MPG tune and leaving my tuner locked for when I buy my new vehicle. Any help would be greatly appreciated

THANKS!!
mikel

Post by mikel »

outrid3r wrote:Hi Mike

You were a great help when I first set up my tuner for my truck, THANK YOU! I am having another issue as I am selling my truck on monday. I seem to be having some issues with my calibration update when I try to restore my factory settings. When I plug my intune into my computer and it checks for update, the updater says no updates found. Great. Then when I plug it into my truck and press Restore Vehicle it says check PCM for calibration update, then it says no back ups found. I remember reading just a few moments ago about uninstalling the tuner before you bring it in to the shop when they check it for codes. I did not restore factory settings when I brought it in last month. Could the dealer have flashed over my calibration, rendering the tuner inept? Side note, when I access the tunes folder, it has 3 files: diablodcxtunes.tif, and then my VIN back up file and VIN lasttunewritten file. I believe my factory settings are saved in that folder, but the tuner and the truck aren't recognizing each other. I really need to reset my factory settings pronto, or I'll be selling my truck with MPG tune and leaving my tuner locked for when I buy my new vehicle. Any help would be greatly appreciated

THANKS!!
sure sounds like they updated the pcm, yes.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
outrid3r

Post by outrid3r »

Ok, can you help me reset my truck to its original settings? Thanks!