I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
JMackSRT

I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

Post by JMackSRT »

I purchased an unlocked pcm for my 2016 Charger. I have an I2 that I purchased another license for to use. Now that the pcm is installed it says vehicle not supported. I've tried to update it and it always says downloading 4/4 files but then goes to the up to date screen. If I plug the i2 back in it does the same thing all over again with the update process. I don't believe it is updating like it should so I can use this new pcm for tuning. I'm trying to attach the info file to this post also.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 1010 times
mikel

Re: I2 Says vehicle not supported but doesn't update

Post by mikel »

JMackSRT wrote:I purchased an unlocked pcm for my 2016 Charger. I have an I2 that I purchased another license for to use. Now that the pcm is installed it says vehicle not supported. I've tried to update it and it always says downloading 4/4 files but then goes to the up to date screen. If I plug the i2 back in it does the same thing all over again with the update process. I don't believe it is updating like it should so I can use this new pcm for tuning. I'm trying to attach the info file to this post also.
save this to the i2 drive and let the device import it then you can load the update to the car then install the tune.
Attachments
2C3CDXEJ2GH196948_05035892ac.drg
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 1737 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
JMackSRT

Post by JMackSRT »

I got a tune loaded! Just a couple questions. I don't see any transmission adjustments. It's like it thinks I have a manual. Also on the fan adjustments I don't have fan speeds I just have desired ect. I have a 180* stat installed also. Thanks for the help!
mikel

Post by mikel »

there are not trans adjustments available currently.
The fans are set by lowering the desired coolant temp.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
wcorey6

Post by wcorey6 »

I am having the same issue with a new unlocked PCM and i2 tuner. I cannot tune the PCM with a "vehicle not support" message wants me to continue to update the i2 but it is already fully up to date. Attached is the info.xml file. Please help!
Attachments
info.xml
(1.96 KiB) Downloaded 949 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

wcorey6 wrote:I am having the same issue with a new unlocked PCM and i2 tuner. I cannot tune the PCM with a "vehicle not support" message wants me to continue to update the i2 but it is already fully up to date. Attached is the info.xml file. Please help!
save this to the i2 drive, let it import the file then load it to the vehicle then you may tune it.
Attachments
2C3CDZBT4GH315746_68274830AC.drg
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 1251 times
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
JRs300C

Post by JRs300C »

Hi Mike,
Bought an unlocked I2010 for my 2008 Chrysler 300C and having similar issues to the other posters. When plugged in it stated vehicle not supported, I ran some updates and now all it does is keep updating over and over when plugged into the laptop or car. I've attached the info file and hoping you can help. I also work crazy hours so I can't hook it up and call in during business hours. Any help is appreciated. JR
Attachments
info.xml
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 877 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

JRs300C wrote:Hi Mike,
Bought an unlocked I2010 for my 2008 Chrysler 300C and having similar issues to the other posters. When plugged in it stated vehicle not supported, I ran some updates and now all it does is keep updating over and over when plugged into the laptop or car. I've attached the info file and hoping you can help. I also work crazy hours so I can't hook it up and call in during business hours. Any help is appreciated. JR
if there is a fiule called group_update in the drive, delete it then it should be good to try on the vehicle again.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
JRs300C

Post by JRs300C »

Thanks Mike! Works like a charm tonight.

Later JR
Dead0bolt

Post by Dead0bolt »

Hey mike, I am having the same issue with my 2014 rt charger, went to adjust some tunes and said vehicle not supported and try to update keeps trying to download home_group , where can I delete this?
Dead0bolt

Post by Dead0bolt »

here is my info
Attachments
info.xml
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 679 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

Dead0bolt wrote:here is my info
you are up to date, id hold off on updating for now.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
millernz123

Post by millernz123 »

I'm having the same problem with my I2. Keeps telling me the vehicle is not supported and I need to update the device. We updated it but its still saying the same thing. I've attached my info.xml file.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 621 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

millernz123 wrote:I'm having the same problem with my I2. Keeps telling me the vehicle is not supported and I need to update the device. We updated it but its still saying the same thing. I've attached my info.xml file.
can you give us a call to reset the device? If it will let you go back to stock thats a good idea as well.

Once either is done, try toi tune again and if it asks for any update, post the new info file here, do not run ignition or wifi.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
lVlemphiz

Post by lVlemphiz »

Since this is an ongoing problem...I'm having the same issue. I get the error you see attached.

Ive included my original backup and info.xml. If there is anything DS can do for me please assist.

Intune won't read vehicle; car is extensively modified so I can't even drive it until I can load my custom tune.
Attachments
error.PNG
error.PNG (277.02 KiB) Viewed 17252 times
PCM_05029832AE_Backup.drg
(43.14 KiB) Downloaded 555 times
info.xml
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 538 times