Newb here, Please I need help! Ignitionupdater problems

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
xtek13

Newb here, Please I need help! Ignitionupdater problems

Post by xtek13 »

I purchased an unlocked/unmarried Intune i2030. When I connect it to computer the intune device display shows: checking/installing updates. "Please Wait"

Then my computer recognizes the i2 (D:).

As for the intune (after disclaimer) the display only allows me to access (Settings). Once in settings I am only allowed to select ANALOG INPUT SETUP, SOUND & DISPLAY, ADVANCED OPTIONS.

Also on the main page I can access the top right question mark. All selections in that menu are accessible.

MEANWHILE....

I have opened i2 (D:) , then updater, then windows and double click on (ignitioninstaller). Next computer asks "what do you want to do with ignition installer.exe (24.9 MB)? From: fusionupdate.com? Save or Save as? I have tried both and nothing happens.

Anyhow I don't know what to do in order to see if any updates are needed or not but I really feel I dont have access to entire intune.

On the other hand I did load the 87 Octane tune into my 2001 Suburban. The intune did save original OEM tune and allow the 87 tune to write into ECM. And YES! I did notice a difference in performance!

But please help me figure out my updates concern.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
info.xml
(2.75 KiB) Downloaded 454 times