PCM flashed and i2 cleared through DS, and still no luck...

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Viets2

PCM flashed and i2 cleared through DS, and still no luck...

Post by Viets2 »

Hi all,

I bought my i2 in the fall, and had really good luck with the tuner right away. After going about the updates, and retune after the fact, it eventually led me to having all sorts of issues with my 07 300C. A couple weeks ago, I had to have my PCM flashed due to there being tuner issues, and not being able to revert back to stock on the transmission side of things. It kept coming up with errors. After having the PCM flashed, I had taken my i2 to a friend who is a Diablo Sport dealer, and had him contact his guy. Through him, the tuner was reset, I'm assuming to factory specs, but it still does not work. Keeps saying that my car is not supported, and that it needs an update. This Ignition thing keeps saying it is up to date, yet nothing.

Today, I plugged my i2 into the computer to update it, and get a message saying that the serial number needs to be provided for updates to happen. What in the world is going on here? I'm guessing my i2 is junk at this point...

To give a better understanding, the issue really took effect when I starting using Ignition for updates...
mikel

Re: PCM flashed and i2 cleared through DS, and still no luck

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com