update/calibration issue

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
2008srt4

update/calibration issue

Post by 2008srt4 »

purchased my intune i1000 a while back used. updated the unit, tried to connect to my car (08 caliber srt4) and got an error code for ecm calibration required. hooked back up to my computer and downloaded update. unit says The current firmware revision (1r03m) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within group_update_0" i hit continue, and am taken to the next screen where the unit displays "failed to install group_update.itfg". i hit continue from there and the unit reboots. tried to connect to the vehicke and it states there is an undefined calibration, and cannot be installed. any info or help
mikel

Re: update/calibration issue

Post by mikel »

2008srt4 wrote:purchased my intune i1000 a while back used. updated the unit, tried to connect to my car (08 caliber srt4) and got an error code for ecm calibration required. hooked back up to my computer and downloaded update. unit says The current firmware revision (1r03m) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within group_update_0" i hit continue, and am taken to the next screen where the unit displays "failed to install group_update.itfg". i hit continue from there and the unit reboots. tried to connect to the vehicke and it states there is an undefined calibration, and cannot be installed. any info or help
save this to the intune drive and let it import it then run the updater again then try tuning the vehicle.

Thanks
Attachments
intune-1r03y.itf
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 545 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com