intune software issue i think

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
jbg64

intune software issue i think

Post by jbg64 »

info.xml
(759 Bytes) Downloaded 573 times
My intune doesn't want to work anymore. if i plug it into the truck or computer it says it need a disk check. i press continue and it freezes up. happens over and over again. if i don't press continue i can see the intune files on my computer and it seems something is missing. i have both my ecm and tcm original backup files in the tunes folder. and empty log and runtime folder and a info.xml file. am i missing something? i need to return my vehicle back to stock and the intune is not allowing me to. 2014 silverado 5.3. a couple months ago i called tech support for the intune just freezing when trying to read the ecm. they told me a fix was not out yet but was in the works. hopefully it can all be fixed . attached is a copy of the info.xml.
mikel

Re: intune software issue i think

Post by mikel »

please fill out the return form on our site under support and send it in for a fix.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jbg64

Post by jbg64 »

will do. will my original backup files be safe? and is there a reference number or anything i need so y'all will know whats going on with it?
jbg64

Post by jbg64 »

nevermind. i looked at the form. answered own questions
kc0otv1

Post by kc0otv1 »

HI there my intune did the same thing after it update . frezz up in check disk . :cry: