Need help with Intune DCX

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
Sarlacc

Re: Need help with Intune DCX

Post by Sarlacc »

mikel wrote:post the info file please.
Here you go, thanks.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.03 KiB) Downloaded 780 times
Sarlacc

Post by Sarlacc »

Loaded the new file, followed by loading the older file.

Still the same message. PCM Calibration needs to updated.
mikel

Post by mikel »

save this to the i2 drive, let the tool import it then you can load the update to the vehicle then you tune the vehicle.

Thanks
Attachments
1C4SDHCT7EC476527_68172058af.drg
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 833 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Sarlacc

Post by Sarlacc »

mikel wrote:save this to the i2 drive, let the tool import it then you can load the update to the vehicle then you tune the vehicle.

Thanks
It worked! I'm back in business. Thank you much!
Foucan02

Post by Foucan02 »

Sarlacc wrote:Had to take my car to the dealer, 2014 Dodge Durango RT, for warranty work. So, I reverted back to the stock tune, and when I got my car back and tried to re-install the Diablo tune and I got the "PCM Calibration needs updating" prompt.

I use a mac. So, I went to a friend with a PC and the auto updater said it was running, but nothing was happening.
No help there.

I'm looking on the forum and I'm now seeing there is a mac section. Well, I need help. Everything read said it was transfers CDG simple drag and drop.

My current firmware is 1r03y and I see there is 1r04j. I download it, drag, and drop it on my intune hooked up to my mac.

I eject it, plug it in again to reboot, and I'm still on the old firmware except now on the Firmware info screen it says DCX Tune Db: missing(c)

How do I fix this, how do I get this thing to to update properly, I just want to run the tune again on my Durango. Thanks.
Hello, ddid you find a solution for your problem?