new intune i2

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
DJJimGreen

new intune i2

Post by DJJimGreen »

Hey all,

Just got my intune i2 in and registered, but the updater isn't working, as it says there's no updates avaiable and looks like I also don't have the wifi option available.. Please assist. I've uploaded my index file, as that seems to be what you need to make the registration go through.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.35 KiB) Downloaded 664 times
06MonteSS

Re: new intune i2

Post by 06MonteSS »

the wifi option is not enabled at this point.. so there's nothing wrong there.. there is no wifi support yet..

if you ran the updater and clicked the button Check For Updates and it said there are no updates available, then it should be all set and good to go...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
DJJimGreen

Re: new intune i2

Post by DJJimGreen »

06MonteSS wrote:the wifi option is not enabled at this point.. so there's nothing wrong there.. there is no wifi support yet..

if you ran the updater and clicked the button Check For Updates and it said there are no updates available, then it should be all set and good to go...
Ah, well that's good to hear. I saw a few posts about trouble updating so I thought I was on the same boat. Is there any way to ensure I have the most recent tune etc? It's just a 91 AFE canned tune for a c7.