Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
BombaBri1977

Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

Post by BombaBri1977 »

I have a 2012 Dodge Charger, I have plugged the intoner into my Mac and completed all updates-when I plug into my vehicle it says my car is not supported? Any suggestions? I was stuck in an awful repetitive loop earlier for the updates and reboot, but finally got it working after I deleted the group update file after reading the forums. But now it is saying my vehicle is not supported when I plug it into my Charger.

Here is my info.xml file. It appears nothing has updated even though when it was plugged into my car it was pulling my VIN, Calibration ID, etc. Please help! Thank you!
Attachments
info.xml
(1.93 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
mikel

Re: Help!! Intone I2 saying my car isn't supported?

Post by mikel »

the update downloads fine for me, save this to the i2 drive, eject the drive then copy it back into the drive and then you can load the update to the car then load the tunes.

Thanks
Attachments
2C3CDXCT6CH195722_05156124ae.drg
(725.4 KiB) Downloaded 671 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BombaBri1977

Post by BombaBri1977 »

Mike,
I did as you instructed however when it copies the file via the updater it says i2000 quit unexpectedly. then when i plug the tuner back into pc the file is no longer in the i2 drive also i don't ever see it download to the tuner. Regardless i plugged the tuner into my car and still says not supported. Thanks!
mikel

Post by mikel »

ok I am not asking you to run the updater though.

copy the file into the drive, eject the drive, then reboot and copy iy in the drive again then the device should import it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BombaBri1977

Post by BombaBri1977 »

mike,
ok all worked!! i plugged it into my car and it wrote the file and i uploaded the 91 octane tune, while doing so i noticed the on board screen to my car saying service transmission (which did not happen until it was writing tune?) I have not started car after tune install should i?
I am installing my supercharger today and needed to get my cars file to send to my tuner guy to write the custom tune.