Board index inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX) DCX tuner require calibration

DCX tuner require calibration

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:21 pm

hi, i have dcx application 1r04j and restored factory tunes before taking my 2014 RAM1500 to the local dealer for maintenance. now when i want to install the tunes again, it says calibration maybe needed. when i connect to my laptop for an update, the message says there are no updates available at this time.

i attach my info.xml file .

please help. i live in the middle east (Oman).

thanks,
Adil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:32 pm

I have 2014 ram 1500 5.7 and have EXACT same situation. Restored factory tune than took in for recall fir cruise control switch 8-18-18 now am getting message telling me PCM calibration update needed. I've plugged into laptop and it says up to date. I'm getting really frustrated with this. I've sent my request for help yesterday to technical support. Hopefully it gets resolved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 pm

I've seen comments about running Ignition Update Software. Try that first.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Managed to fix the issue by loading ignition updater software. Thanks.

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 am

Adil78 wrote:
hi, i have dcx application 1r04j and restored factory tunes before taking my 2014 RAM1500 to the local dealer for maintenance. now when i want to install the tunes again, it says calibration maybe needed. when i connect to my laptop for an update, the message says there are no updates available at this time.

i attach my info.xml file .

please help. i live in the middle east (Oman).

thanks,
Adil.

copy this to the intune drive and let it import the file then load it to the truck then you may tune it.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:40 am

Worked great. I appreciate the help. Satisfied customer.

Post Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:15 pm

I took my truck (2014 Ram 2500 5.7) to the dealer yesterday for some recall stuff. I restored the vehicle before taking it in, all went fine. Today I want to put a tune back into the truck and it is telling me it needs a calibration update. I did as the previous tech person said and dropped that file into the intune folder, it did recognize it but it still will not let me install a tune citing the calibration needs an update.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Eventually no one is here anymore... No overly surprising I guess since my experiences with intune have been pretty horrible from the beginning. I have 2 of them and neither worked when purchased, in both cases Diablo didn't have a tune for either vehicle until some time later (as in months) which of course they didn't mention during the purchasing process. However, I was able to get both to work at some point with the respective vehicle but again in both cases when I attempted to make a change the unit needed "recalibration" and wouldn't work (as is the case now). At least I was able to restore this vehicle to the factory tune; I will be looking for a different tuner I believe.

Return to inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)