Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
mikel

Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post by mikel »

When you plug the inTune into your Mac, look for the drive labeled “INTUNE” that will appear as a CD Rom.

To determine the software versions that your inTune is currently using, select Settings / Yes / Tool Info / Firmware Info and look at the code next to “Application”. The designations go in alpha-numeric order, and if the version listed there is before ‘1r03y, you will need to load 1r03y first from this post first, then update it to the most current version.

Once you have downloaded a file, copy and paste it into the ‘INTUNE’ drive, and it will import itself automatically to the tool, and disappear from the drive.

The same alpha-numeric sequence applies to the tune database. Refer to the DCX Tune Db on the Firmware Info screen, and compare it to what is posted here to determine if that is current.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Stefan.Chambers

Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post by Stefan.Chambers »

I've tried the transfer method described for Mac users, and I'm showing 1r03h as my firmware version. Any ideas on how I'm supposed to get the 1r03o file to install once I've dragged it into the InTune folder? Does it need to go into one of the subfolders (logs, tunes)?
ramsun

Post by ramsun »

mike l. can you please post the functions or modifications of the 2 latest dcx 1000 tool releases thanks ray
Playhard

Post by Playhard »

mikel wrote:This is the current application and tune database for I-1000-DCX.

Mike, Just did the software upgrade to my DCX. It took about 5 minutes so it must have been a big file. I have a few questions.

1. What was the upgrade for???

2. Will my DCX I1000 now be compatible with 2013 Chargers as well. When I purchased it 6 months ago it was only 2011-2012 compatible.
06bighorn

Post by 06bighorn »

Playhard wrote:
mikel wrote:This is the current application and tune database for I-1000-DCX.

Mike, Just did the software upgrade to my DCX. It took about 5 minutes so it must have been a big file. I have a few questions.

1. What was the upgrade for???

2. Will my DCX I1000 now be compatible with 2013 Chargers as well. When I purchased it 6 months ago it was only 2011-2012 compatible.

The update is for the 2013's etc. It worked fine on my 2013 Challenger R/T
gratefuljoint

Post by gratefuljoint »

Why is no one answering this question for I as well would like to know what was changed or added when u guys update the software especially since we paid so much just to tune our vehicles~~
fightingirish67

Post by fightingirish67 »

I have tried to register my DCX Intune for my 2013 Dodger Charger R/T. It states that the unit has been submitted and will receive an e-mail with the activation number. I have yet to receive that email. I have attached my Info.xml, if you could assist with finishing my registration, thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

fightingirish67 wrote:I have tried to register my DCX Intune for my 2013 Dodger Charger R/T. It states that the unit has been submitted and will receive an e-mail with the activation number. I have yet to receive that email. I have attached my Info.xml, if you could assist with finishing my registration, thanks.
try updating again, i just activated your registration for you.
fightingirish67

Post by fightingirish67 »

Thank you, I'm up and running.
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

fightingirish67 wrote:Thank you, I'm up and running.

Enjoy :drivingbad:
nmex

Post by nmex »

so my dcx is up to date but keep stelling me every time i plug to the car that i need a up date any idea why plus it will not lt me do any thing else i am looking at getting read off the abs light and do some more custom tune up on the car
camo1970

Post by camo1970 »

Hi, I am also waiting for an email with my registration/activation code?
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

camo1970 wrote:Hi, I am also waiting for an email with my registration/activation code?
i activated your registration, plug back in to the computer and the registration will be finished.
azjeeps

Post by azjeeps »

Did the update for the 2013 JK, got the Jeep all setup up, but a few issues.

1) could not change tire size, but it looks like it was set to 34.5" which is close for my setup (not sure if 34.5" or 35" would be ideal). Says "write failed"
2) Upon first few drive the "Gas cap" warning came on, cleared itself on the 4th start up and hasn't returned since.

Wins:

1) Seems that the 87 octane has more pep then before, but not sure since previous setup was on a 12' and now a 13' JK
2) Shift points seem better also then before.

One request. Can you put a list together in like a .pdf or something of all the new/old features and what they do with specifics and what happens when changed? IE like the swaybar, front/rear locker, fog light. I haven't been able to play with them yet to find out for myself, but I am not a big fan of reading/writing to the ECU all the time.
2013 JKU 10th Anniversary Edition
3.5" Lift, Banks CAI, Custom Flowmaster Cat-Back exhaust, 315/70 R17 Tires.
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

azjeeps wrote:Did the update for the 2013 JK, got the Jeep all setup up, but a few issues.

1) could not change tire size, but it looks like it was set to 34.5" which is close for my setup (not sure if 34.5" or 35" would be ideal). Says "write failed"
2) Upon first few drive the "Gas cap" warning came on, cleared itself on the 4th start up and hasn't returned since.

Wins:

1) Seems that the 87 octane has more pep then before, but not sure since previous setup was on a 12' and now a 13' JK
2) Shift points seem better also then before.

One request. Can you put a list together in like a .pdf or something of all the new/old features and what they do with specifics and what happens when changed? IE like the swaybar, front/rear locker, fog light. I haven't been able to play with them yet to find out for myself, but I am not a big fan of reading/writing to the ECU all the time.
are the tires on the vehicle the tires that came from factory? If so, there's no need to adjust the tire size.
as for a list of all the adjustments, select your year/make/model in the drop downs on www.diablosport.com then select your device and it will list all the tunes you will have available and all the adjustable parameters.