Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
RealtorRod

Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post by RealtorRod »

I am now at a point where I am getting the following 2 errors:

1. Reset TCM Adaptation: failed to update reset tcm adaptation

2. Tire Size: error reading "tire size" parameter.

Some help would be great.
jarhead11

Post by jarhead11 »

Realtor rob....the newest update fixed this issue.... well for me at least. have you downloaded the latest update yet? I had the same trouble and couldn't disable traction control on my Challenger...it was a bug they had to fix after last update. Mine is working lime it should after downloading the new update a couple weeks ago.
1000max

Post by 1000max »

garrett wrote:
camo1970 wrote:Hi, I am also waiting for an email with my registration/activation code?
i activated your registration, plug back in to the computer and the registration will be finished.
I'm waiting on my registration file...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

looks like mike M emailed it to you.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
RealtorRod

Post by RealtorRod »

jarhead11 wrote:Realtor rob....the newest update fixed this issue.... well for me at least. have you downloaded the latest update yet? I had the same trouble and couldn't disable traction control on my Challenger...it was a bug they had to fix after last update. Mine is working lime it should after downloading the new update a couple weeks ago.
I think I have the latest one. This thing is frustrating. It always shows the wrong version. Everytime I disconnect and reconnect it, it says it is downloading an update (I can have that happen 100 times an hour if I let it do its thing).
RealtorRod

Post by RealtorRod »

mikel wrote:This is the current application and tune database for I-1000-DCX.
Is there a way to 'force' these updates? I am still having the above related problems .
madmechanic11

Post by madmechanic11 »

so am I understanding correctly that in my 14 rubi I need to keep dcx in jeep and plug it in to lock lockers? and keep it there till im done theres no way to download it to function in 4 high? and not keep the tuner in the jeep
wagonerb12

Post by wagonerb12 »

yes I have traded in my 2012 wrangler 2dr for a 2012 wrangler 4 dr recently. im trying to do the delete vehicle to get the other one off I think it is crazy to pay another 150+$ cause I just dropped 7k fer this wrangler I canshow proof that I just got a new wrangler so plz help
omar0yah

Post by omar0yah »

Hi
I was wondering when will be the next actual update that fixes the traction control issue
I've been waiting for the update for like forever
One of my friends has the trinity T-1000 and he never faced the problem that he cannot to turn off the traction control.

And why is it taking so long to fix a bug in an application :(
2013 Dodge Charger SXT 3.6L
srt64l

Post by srt64l »

i have the intune dcx for a 2014 srt jeep and
version 1r04d
and dcx tune db 1r01s
dcx pid db 1r01b
ford pid db 1r01b
gm pid db 1r01a
dtcdb 1r01a
vin db 1r01e
info db 1r01b

are these all current as i thought i could tune the 8 speed gearbox?
sublimaze

Post by sublimaze »

srt64l wrote:i have the intune dcx for a 2014 srt jeep and
version 1r04d
and dcx tune db 1r01s
dcx pid db 1r01b
ford pid db 1r01b
gm pid db 1r01a
dtcdb 1r01a
vin db 1r01e
info db 1r01b

are these all current as i thought i could tune the 8 speed gearbox?
Yesterday I received my I-1000-DCX, plugged it into my desktop and let it do the automatic update. My new firmware versions are identical to yours, so I assume we are good to go.
Mikey Guness

Post by Mikey Guness »

Hi Mike

I'm a bit technically challenged and would just like to know if whether simply connecting my inTune I-1000-DCX to the lap-top and letting it check for and update automatically is sufficient versus manually downloading from the website's forum...?

I'm from South Africa where we follow Euro-specced + RHD vehicles
We also run 95 octane fuel, but SA fuel is known to be of low quality

I use the inTune I-1000-DCX on both a 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT (6.4L) and 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (3.6L) ; be it one at a time...
Is there any chance of allowing me to tune both these vehicles together...?

Kind regards,
Mikey Guness
Anas H.T

Post by Anas H.T »

Hello,

Am trying to looking for the latest update for my intune I-1000 DCX, however, the latest update posted was on April 2014, Please can anyone share the latest update for my intune. (Kindly note my laptop is Mac so there isn't Auto updates)

Thank you in advance.
interbizman

Post by interbizman »

Hi there everyone...
My truck.....2006 Chevy Silverado, 4.8, 4x4...190,000km....or about 115,000 miles. Im totally a novice at engine tuning..i know engines...but have never tuned so go easy on me...lol

I bought the intune 1000 for my truck in hopes of a perking up the engine and picking up a little gas milage....well...normally my truck got about 18 in the city, and about 23 on the hiway...now im getting about 12 in the city and 20 on the hiway...substancially down from where is was.
im from canada, so when im talkin about mpg its in cnd miles...not usa...your gallon is a little smaller than mine. so....when i say im now geting only 12 mpg in the city....its like you getting 9 mpg in the city....i dont see how its possible to have a modern 2006 truck that is in great shape, running very well with clean oil, new irridium plugs and a k+n filter to dump gas into the engine that fast.....
i notice my cooling fan is on alot more now and my gas guage is more accurate...but as for power and economy....so far i cant say i have made any gains....
what have i done....well...i have successfully downloaded the correct softwear updates...and installed them ..i have talked to some people about fuel slope adjustments but i have no idea what that is...
so i kinda neen some help here...i thought i would get noticeable results with this tuner...especially in fuel economy....
im not hoping for massive changes but at this point with the huge decrease in economy im hoping its somethign i did or an adjustment in fuel slope....what the heck is fuel slope anyway...lol
yes....i read the whole post on fuel slope adjustments in this forum...
thx....any help would be great
rhricik

Post by rhricik »

If you haven't done it already, you need to re-post your question in the inTune 1000 section (no DCX after it), the DCX section is for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep users. Although they look the same, the inTune 1000 and inTune 1000-DCX are different inside.

You'll get a better response from the inTune 1000 area, that's where the GM/Chevy/Ford people are.