First Time Issues: 2014 Dodge Challenger RT+ 100th Anniv 5.7

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
jlyter

First Time Issues: 2014 Dodge Challenger RT+ 100th Anniv 5.7

Post by jlyter »

Hello,

I just bought the inTune i-1000 DCX Tuner. I followed the instructions, it backed up the factory settings then I selecting the 91 Octane. It made it through Stage One, then got the end of Stage Two at 99%, but had an unexpected error. It hung up, so I followed Trouble shooting in the user manual to unplug and wait 5 seconds to then re-plug the tuner. It went into recovery mode and was proceeding to "Write" the factory settings back onto the computer. It gets to 99%, then to the power cycling and lastly the "busy wheel" spins until I get the error again. It then bounces back to the recovery process again. I've done this 4 times tonight. FYI, after the power cycles, we noticed all the dash lights go out. When we decided to give up for the night, we were able to start the car, but it is running very rich and the "check engine" light is on.

This is very aggravating. I at least need the original programming back on to the car's computer. If you are unable to get a permanent resolution, I would like a refund and will return the product. I need to get this back in order tomorrow, July 2nd, 2015.

Thank you,
mikel

Re: First Time Issues: 2014 Dodge Challenger RT+ 100th Anniv

Post by mikel »

plug it into a pc.
click no, then the back arrow and let it sit on the main menu.

then load the attached file to the intune drive, let it import it, and once t gets back to the main menu take it back to the vehicle and go through the recovery again and it should be fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jlyter

Post by jlyter »

Thanks Mike,
Vas ran me through that process and I just got done with restoring the factory settings. Then I installed the 91 Octane tune with no errors.
Will be taking for a test drive shortly and will update my forum entries.

Vas was very helpful and explained everything clearly. I am now more confident with this tuner and plan to keep it for now.
Thank you.
mikel

Post by mikel »

good deal, enjoy :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com