Board index inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX) Coolant fans

Coolant fans

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 pm

What happened to being able to control the low fan mid fan and high fan? I need this feature back instead of just a desired ECT. How do i get it back? If it's not possible how can I fix the P0128 or something like that, whatever the coolant temp error code is. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:54 pm

what vehicle?

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:38 pm

DiabloMatt wrote:
what vehicle?

2012 charger 3.6. 8 speed and awd if that matters

Post Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Dmanw wrote:
What happened to being able to control the low fan mid fan and high fan? I need this feature back instead of just a desired ECT. How do i get it back? If it's not possible how can I fix the P0128 or something like that, whatever the coolant temp error code is. Any help is greatly appreciated!

its not something you can get back, unless you can convince Chrysler to make the fans work that way again ;)

The code is generally caused by a cooler t-stat, post the current last tune written file.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 am

mikel wrote:
Dmanw wrote:

its not something you can get back, unless you can convince Chrysler to make the fans work that way again ;)

The code is generally caused by a cooler t-stat, post the current last tune written file.

I have a 180 t stat i think i failed to mention that. either way below 50 it stays around 172 degrees on the highway no matter what fan temp i use. around town its more responsive to fan temp changes.

I also have a custom tune if that mixes things up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Bump. This is becoming a problem as my oil temp doesn't even get above 165 on the highway which keeps oil pressure around 72 psi when it should be around 40.

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

fix attached, this issue will not affect oil temp....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:03 pm

mikel wrote:

Thank you! I'll try it out this weekend. I'll have to try something else for oil temp.

Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:10 am

mikel wrote:

Thanks for the fix its working great! No engine codes!

Return to inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)