Board index inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX) The cooling fans setting is not act on

The cooling fans setting is not act on

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Post Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:31 pm

I have a 2013 Chrysler 300 c 3.6 V6 8spd. After useing the DIABLO TUNE, the fan began operating in maximum speed at 212 degrees, very noisy. It will not stop until I shut down the enging. The cooling fans setting is not act on. Could you tell me how to set the began temperature of the fan to what i want? Or how to set the fan running speed?
Thank you very much!

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 am

these vehicles simply use a desired ect setting, if you dont want it to run more than stock and to run very warm as they are designed, i can set the desired ect back to stock.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 pm

mikel wrote:
these vehicles simply use a desired ect setting, if you dont want it to run more than stock and to run very warm as they are designed, i can set the desired ect back to stock.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply! I started this topic for my friend. He also have a 300 with v6 8spd, used the i2010. He told me this phenomenon.And I do the test on my car, and this phenomenon also acts on my car( ps: my cooling fans setting is 221 Fahrenheit degrees i1000,but the fan runs at 205 Fahrenheit degrees). As you said, it was due to the default setting of diablo tune. He set his i2010 the Disired ECT setting 230 Fahrenheit degrees, but the cooling fans ran the max speed at the 210~210 Fahrenheit degrees.I'm just curious, but do not want to adjust the began temprature of the fans. It's ok to start the cooling fans at the 205 Fahrenheit.
thaks again!

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:17 pm

mikel wrote:

Thanks

I'm so sorry. I pess the wrong button "report" to reply you. Finally I didn't realize the problem, and sent the messege to the forum moderators. The net speed is a bit slow. After opening the web page, I don't realize this problem,and I ctrl+v my reply in the directly, then button the send.
Please forgive me!

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:58 am

mikel wrote:

Thanks

Hi Mikel。。After my 2013 Chrysler300(3.6V6) in the plug-in i2 Diablo Tune, is also the same problem。
the fan began operating at maximum speed at 210-212 degrees, very large noise,and will not stop Until the vehicle shut down.
No matter the adjustment a few degrees ”Cooling Fans“ there is no effect,
Excuse me, can change the fan speed to medium speed?or tell me how to delay the temperature of the fan running?
Thank you very much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:11 am

Here you go man, this should take care of that issue. Adjusted the fan settings for you.

Jay Greene
Greene Racing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:34 am

jmgak47 wrote:
Here you go man, this should take care of that issue. Adjusted the fan settings for you.

Jay Greene
Greene Racing

Can't wait to try, thank you very much :D

fenixwu wrote:
jmgak47 wrote:

Jay Greene
Greene Racing

Can't wait to try, thank you very much :D

Really thank you very much!!!
Terrible running fan problem is finally solved, :lol:
Thank you again for your help :D

Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:18 am

jmgak47 wrote:

Jay Greene
Greene Racing

Another question to ask。。。
Will the program you offer ,Other equipment i1000 can use it?

Return to inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)