2015 5.0 F150 Truck Dead and not communicating

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
captjasonp

2015 5.0 F150 Truck Dead and not communicating

Post by captjasonp »

I have a Diablo intune and I have been waiting months for the 2015 5.0 F150 update. I put the tune in my truck found out I could not change my tire size (This was one major option I wanted) I also noticed the trans started shifting kinda hard, especially around 4th gear. So today I decided to put the stock program back in. Went through the process and programmer said it was good to go went to crank truck does nothing. All I have in a bunch of message LOw OIL Press. Traction control etc.codes on the dash. Truck does not even turn over. Hooked programmer back up and now says Ecu not connecting. Basically has no communication with ECU. Truck will not crack and left me stuck. I had to call to get a ride......... It was after the time you guys were open so I will be calling at 9 AM. Any response will help to get my truck back running. This is my main transportation and need to get this fixed.....
Anyone have this issue
mikel

Re: 2015 5.0 F150 Truck Dead and not communicating

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the intune drive and give us a call with the tool powered up in the truck so we can try to sort this out asap.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
captjasonp

Re: 2015 5.0 F150 Truck Dead and not communicating

Post by captjasonp »

Well MIKE I would like to post a follow up from my current situation. I was waiting to see how I was handled by your staff before I post my outcome but as expected your customer service was not up to par. I spoke with eric the next morning in which we came to the conclusion that my brand new 2015 F 150 was dead on the side of the road due to the fact that my In tune 1000 had removed my 91 octane tune and showed that it reinstalled the factory tune. It never put a tune into ,my truck. at this point I had to have my brand new truck towed to the dealer and have the computer reflashed at my cost. After sending in a email via your site and not having a return email to send my unit in, I spoke on the phone after a 10 minute wait to be told that my unit is not under warr. I feel that some sort of compensation should have been made to make me happy and the guy just acted like its my problem and nothing he could or want to do. At the end of the day I paid $450 for a tuner 2 years ago, I did a update for the new tune via your website, I uploaded the tune and had a very hard shifting transmission, I then went to uninstall the stock tune to make sure it wasn't the tune that was causing the trans shift problem (it was) and truck was dead on the side of the road...... Now I have wasted time and money with your company and the tuner I have is worthless. I Have no faith in the current tuner I have puschased and you guys basically act like its no big deal and its my problem. I do understand its out of warr. but given the current situation I would have thought your customer service would have been better and your company would have tried to make the current situation better. At the end of the day you have a customer that wont use your product again................ What a bad experience. I will make sure to spread the word on my experience as I would hate for someone to have to go through this. Its just not worth the headache