Vehicle not supported after update

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
frog19871230

Vehicle not supported after update

Post by frog19871230 »

This morning, I went to the dealer to replace the oil. They helped me update the latest ECU program, but didn't tell me in advance.So I had no time to restory the stock tune.Then tonight, I got the "calibration update required" message then "vehicle not supported", on my 2013 chrysler 300 3.6.I plugged it in a computer and updated the calibration but still I got the "calibration required" message.
Please help me to fix it. Thanks sooooo much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Vehicle not supported after update

Post by mikel »

you'll need to give us a call to have it reset before it will work in the vehicle again.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
frog19871230

Re: Vehicle not supported after update

Post by frog19871230 »

mikel wrote:you'll need to give us a call to have it reset before it will work in the vehicle again.

Thanks
sorry,mikel!!!!! I pushed the wrong button again. I'm in China.We have 12 hours of jet lag. It's not very convenient to call you, when I go to the dealer. My dealer helps me flash the pcm tune to a lower version in "xxxxAB" (PS: the version of recall tune is "xxxxAH"). My diablo came back to work normally. Maybe he fixed this issue. But, when I go to the dealer next time, they will flash the recall tune again. It's why, I want a diablo update.