Updating tuner - vehicle not supported

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
bbrehe

Updating tuner - vehicle not supported

Post by bbrehe »

info.xml
I had a recall done on my 2012 Challenger and had to return to factory settings. I am trying to reinstall my tune and I cannot get the update to work. It appears that the update in successful and when I try to load into my car, I get a message that the PCM Callibration needs an update. I then get the message that the vehicle is not supported, call Diablo. I have worked all week with support and cannot get resolution. I talked to a tech on Thursday morning, April 13 and he informed me that the update was not on the server and he would have the engineers load. He said it should be about 2 hours and he would send me an email confirming that it has been loaded. I have tried to update, still does not work and no one has got back to me. How can I get my tune back on my car if I can't get a simple upgrade on the tuner to work?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Updating tuner - vehicle not supported

Post by mikel »

please update again now and it will download the correct file.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bbrehe

Post by bbrehe »

I tried and it did not work. Same error messages. Daniel has sent me a file to load in the intune drive and that doesn't work as well. What should I try now?
mikel

Post by mikel »

its downloading the right file, what happened when you loaded the file daniel sent?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bbrehe

Post by bbrehe »

Thank you Mike. I spoke with Daniel last night and we got it to load. I was able to load the tune to the car! I'm good to go!