Frustrated as heck

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
noduckingway

Frustrated as heck

Post by noduckingway »

I called support and verified my Vehicle (2015 Chevy Colorado 3.6) would work with the i-1000. After several rounds of update failures and emails, I still can't tune the truck. The device is finally up to date according to the ignition software. PCM shows up as unknown, email support. I am apparently catching a different person as shifts change. Is it always this difficult? I really just wanted to adjust the tire size..... maybe get the transmission to not suck so bad. Restored the original tune, so not sure if the xml will help but attaching.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
06MonteSS

Re: Frustrated as heck

Post by 06MonteSS »

You posted here in the inTune DCX forum, so if this is indeed an inTune i-1000-DCX tool, then no, it will not work on your GM vehicle.. the DCX tool is only for dodge/chrysler vehicles...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
noduckingway

Post by noduckingway »

Which adds to the frustration since there isn't another forum with i-1000....
mikel

Post by mikel »

noduckingway wrote:Which adds to the frustration since there isn't another forum with i-1000....
General (non DCX) forum here:
https://forum.diablosport.com/viewforum.php?f=44

Its possible you have a new cal in the truck that wasnt added to the i1000, please try loading the attached file, it is the latest database for the i1, if this does not support it then unfortunately we have no way to add it to this older device.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com